17 days to upgrade incubator really

This is really bad 17 days. I like playing game but if I keep going higher and they keep doing this I will leave.

170 eggs really how is that far and fun

:wave::wave::wave::wave: than

Lvl 8-9? 22 days minus research?

Might as well leave now. It gets worse as you go higher. Unless you want to pay to play…

I miss those days when main island buildings were so “quick” to upgrade… I’m passed the point where storage takes more than a month. Fortunately it doesn’t get worse than that.

Oh, dear… then I have just done my last 10-day upgrade :sob:

Yes you did :joy: But see for the bright side, if you have been investing on 5 or few towers, soon they will take even more time than storage :sweat_smile:

Eventually storage will become a “quick” upgrade again…when compared to 57 days per defense tower :joy:

As gloomy as it seems, I am not scared! As the current weather (:cloud: gathering) suggests I won’t be able to get that far in the game :blush:

Just wait until you get where I am, where it nearly takes two months before research to upgrade the incubator and breeding castle :unamused: I’m only 226 right now, so I have to hit lvl 300 before I can do my next upgrade…

they really need to re think this one

They have speedups for a reason :smirk:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

On a serious note.
PG reduced the frequency from 1 in 4 weeks, to 1 in 3 weeks.
They should shave 7 days off the build time for main island infrastructure.

EDIT: Oops, ignore me. I missed this one:

They also returned it to 1 in 4 weeks though…

Lol wait till you get a lot higher lvl

Well, I see I’m about to be screwed as well. :sob::sob::sob:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What is pg