2 New Dragons in Shrine

Hey Guys please do tell me if this idea is Good or Bad :slightly_smiling_face:

This Game has 3 type of Dragons Which are Sorcerer, Warrior and Hunters whereas in Shrine on Sorcerer Dragon “Ryu” is available. What i suggest is to introduce one each Warrior and Hunter dragon also. This can be done as per below:

Ryu (Sorcerer): Summoned when we Kill 30 Sorcerer Dragons. (Already available)
New Dragon (Warrior): Summoned when we Kill 30 Warrior Dragons.
new Dragon (Hunter): Summoned when we Kill 30 Hunter Dragons.

@Arelyna @PGCrisis @TheGreatHOdini @RoyalPayneWife

3 Likes

just make em as strong as a player’s current dragon lineage/ tier then all is good

10 Likes

Yes i agree with you @Zazrak

1 Like

I’d rather have the ability to turn the shrine off.

Really hate having a useless Dragon show up in my roster

5 Likes

i even think think the shrine dragon should be the current mystic season dragon level up to each player level so that even if most players will never get a chance to have them at least they could for a little while. and one last thing ryu is so week really please its about time you do something about it.

3 Likes

You do realize the last 2 you tagged aren’t even pg employees right?

7 Likes

lol just copied the @ in the original post

Why double tag people? They have already been alerted…

1 Like

i guess you are right. fixed

this could be a really interesting idea. ryuu only has red spells. what if the others had only blue spells or only white spells? that could be pretty interesting…

1 Like

I use him to attack the bases of friends in the game just to give them a laugh :laughing:

2 Likes

It lets me enter battle when all my dragons are sleeping.

3 Likes

I keep ryuu without using , for emergency purposes. If my all dragons r healing and if need to join teammates atk for helping or chests , ryuu help me to join . So it’s good in this way .

3 Likes

These are some great ideas!:wink: I hate Ryu, totaly useless in upper lvls just takes up room in the roster.

1 Like

Yes absolutely. Its already useless for anyone above lev 84

1 Like

Lower than that… I think Ryuu started becoming useless for me about at level 30

1 Like

I wish instead of Ryu it gave you 2 free dragon heals or something useful. Maybe even like 2 free deathgazes.

2 Likes

Hate to rain on your idea, but PG already said they aint touching the Shrine as every time they have tried, extremely bad things have happened, or something to that effect.

So, while id like to see a more useful dragon there, it prolly aint gonna happen, ever.

4 Likes

While I agree with you that it probably aint going to happen, I also find it pretty bad that they cant work out their own code. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s not their own code anymore…
svg

1 Like