IGNs: HastBA and FireAB
——————————————————————————————————

Language: English - Turkish
Time Zone: GMT+03:00
Played time: Multiple years
Age Range: 40+
Elite Account?: Regular game yes, Atlas no
Dragon Roster Includes: Kinnarix
Highest Lineage Dragon: Arcanum - Verdant, both will have Arcanums in the next breeding

About: I am writing in the name of them because they don’t really use forums. They are looking for a team with 8/8 10/10 prizes. I have rarely seen them missing maybe 1 mission most of the time not, for 8/8 points never. They know English, and if you are interested you can post here, and I can tell them to contact with your team, or you can directly contact with them trough the game.

They aren’t really atlas addicted, but can put their prims on some of your castles, you can talk the details with them. The important part here is regular game full prizes

note: league doesn’t matter

7 Likes

Is there a certain league they’re looking to join? Because there are a few teams that are always willing to take in players all over the forums. It might help us, the commenters, figure out if our team would work for them if we’re in the correct league they want.

Thanks added inside the thread

2 Likes

Of course. Figured these people probably want a team kinda before pvp tomorrow. And if they were iffy on leagues it would be helpful.

I didnt mean for my first comment to be taken wrong or as if I was being mean. That was far from my intention, just some times a little more information can help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not at all

1 Like

@ValkyrhristTRT @Doombringer do either of you fine species have room in your team for these two people? You guys were kinda the first two that came to mind when it came what they were looking for.

I would say my team might work but sadly we still struggling to even hit 5/8 and like 4 or 5/10.

3 Likes

Tell them to message @Lathra or @fangsies at PeritusDraconi to see if we have room.

5 Likes

Consider Sandslingerz now P2 8/8 10/10 top 50 kn killd last month without a swap

4 Likes

They are looking for atlas active players I guess

Yeah consider us lol

Yeah we hit 8/8 last 2 events, but our main focus is atlas.

1 Like

Thanks, but we’re still far from 8/8 :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Sandslingers is a solid 8/8 team though. Maybe they can work something out with RuRu :slightly_smiling_face::point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

1 Like

Caradhras,…
8/8 each week lvl 9/10 quest chest always top 2 in lc prize
About to get 7 castles having fun basically pirates atm extremely chatty and here for fun. We are plat1 atm… tell them to reach out to me if that’s something that interests them. We also have 2 other Turkish players here so they can chat to each other. And we have all time zones so whenever there on there is others too. :wink::relaxed: They can give a weekly tryout aswell if they like :+1:

Ign Guy if they what to reach out.

1 Like

[quote=“DEMIRCAN, post:1, topic:147082, full:true”]
LFT
517 and 520 couple
IGNs: HastBA and FireAB
——————————————————————————————————

Language: English - Turkish
Time Zone: GMT+03:00
Played time: Multiple years
Age Range: 40+
Elite Account?: Regular game yes, Atlas no
Dragon Roster Includes: Kinnarix
Highest Lineage Dragon: Arcanum - Verdant, both will have Arcanums in the next breeding

About: I am writing in the name of them because they don’t really use forums. They are looking for a team with 8/8 10/10 prizes. I have rarely seen them missing maybe 1 mission most of the time not, for 8/8 points never. They know English, and if you are interested you can post here, and I can tell them to contact with your team, or you can directly contact with them trough the game.

They aren’t really atlas addicted, but can put their prims on some of your castles, you can talk the details with them. The important part here is regular game full prizes

note: league doesn’t matter
[/quo

SnarlingPups, S3, hit 8/8 and 10/10…

We are looking for 2 players, please chat LadySaphira74 in game if interested

1 Like

Have them mail me, we float between d1 and saph1. We need players who can give some good activity. We would like atlas activity, but as long as they check and reload primes throughout the day I’m ok with that for now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the apps bro. If you hear of anybody else looking send them my way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Members found the team
@moderators this thread can be closed, thanks in advance

5 Likes