These are the top 10 individual posts that were voted on. There were a couple of posts with more likes but were stuffed full of suggestions.
Voting ends on 12/21.
These top ideas will help us identify how to focus our efforts and will help us prioritize these requests. We’ll do our best to incorporate these ideas into our workflow, if it makes sense. Obviously, we can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to tackle all of the ideas for one reason or another, but we’ll make sure to communicate that when the time comes.
- Fix early quitting
- Atlas Defense Banner - More Info
- Scale Atlas Rider Mission Payouts per token balloon upgrades
- Reduce Temple Raid Guardian Grind by Raid Button/Auto Resolve
- Rework Chest Contents, they’ve been the same forever
- Allow for a real trading post - trade resources for other resources
- Increase Gold Transfer amounts as you level up
- Find a way to reduce Atlas Stagnation (allow us to get to hiding teams without bubbling noob teams that can’t fight back)
- Improve catch-up mechanisms so new/growing/casual players have incentive to keep playing - instead of buying/trading accounts
- Open X number of chests feature where X is larger than 10
- Remove KW permanently from PVP rotation replace with old KOTH
- Introduce a glory-based Atlas event in lieu of the Primarch event
- Shift Atlas Glory calcs more towards player level/power level vs. team power. Currently it’s 50:50, should be 70:30.
- Remove Leagues, handle matchmaking as a combination of power rank and previous event scores for the event in question. Offer correspondingly improved rewards.
Here are the comments on those suggestions:
X chests feature
Remove KW permanently
[Atlas] Tell us where the Atlas Defend banner is coming from, if on own castle, which castle. If 5ta, maybe which member and castle?
(87 Likes) -
[Atlas] Scale Atlas rider mission payouts per token balloon upgrades.
(70 Likes) -
Temple Raid - Guardian Grind - Raid button / Auto Resolve.
Temple Raid used to be my favourite pvp event for quite some time, even more so than King of the Hill was. But over time it has become very repetitive and such a big grind.
(69 Likes) -
Rework chests. Gold chests have basically been the same in the 2 years I’ve been playing. Games changed a lot (in terms of price) in those two years, packs and contents of those packs have stayed largely the same.
(68 Likes) -
A way to trade resources for other resources.
It could be in two different tabs. One for main-game, one for Atlas
(67 Likes) -
Increase Gold Transfer Amount/scale with level
(67 likes) -
[Atlas] Implement a way (shuffle or some other) to allow us to get to those hiding teams without having to bubble poor noob teams who can’t fight back.
(65 Likes) - We want your thoughts as we look forward to 2021
Remove leagues from the game; handle matchmaking as a combination of power rank and previous event scores for the event in question. Offer correspondingly improved rewards. This will end sandbagging by making it impossible
(65 Likes) -
Improve catchup mechanisms, so that new/growing/off-on players are incentivized to build up their accounts rather than buying/trading secondhand accounts.
(63 Likes) -
Fix early quitting
Glory-based event in Atlas
(54 likes) -