21 Castle Land Grant at Bubble Drop! Open to all!

Hear ye! Hear ye!

In the spirit of Atlas excitement, DominusOmnium will bestow a gift upon the War Dragons community. As of the posting of this announcement, we have abandoned 21 castles ranging all tiers and elements to our most trusted friends, the SteamDragons.

The scourge of Gold III, this legendary band of slayers are known through the lands of Atlas for their cunning and savagery, often conquering multiple D1-held castles in a single evening. As formidable an adversary as they may be for some of you, they will allow these castles to be conquered by anyone brave enough to seize them. Come one, come all, come who dare.

We wish you glory and conquest as the bubbles drop!

Best wishes,
TheEmpire, JAPANeeeeZe, DragonsCreed, and ANGELSnDEMONS

25 Likes

Thanks for the T5s :joy:
But really, nice to see you guys dropping some castles. I’m sure whoever gets them will be happy lol

3 Likes

Is there any fine print one should know about? :thinking:

This is highly intriguing…

1 Like

Fighting anyone who made their claim first lol

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

11 Likes

See my post for the fine print

4 Likes

Not sure what you mean by safe castles. Are those meant to be safe forever and no one should be attacking you ?

11 Likes

Time to pack your bags and move out if you’re that scared :joy::joy:.

1 Like

Or, can’t you just conquer them and protect yourself? :thinking:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

So let me get this straight, you think that we should be able to use the same tactics to coerce teams on your side to drop castles where you have few prims parked because they are buried safe castles? In what universe would that ever happen?

This is only possible because of the stranglehold you have on atlas.

It’s PGs job to solve access issue in a fair to everyone way, but no, you take matters into your own hands and are intent on leaving some teams with NOTHING.

5 Likes

Im sorry if something didn’t go your way.
I know quite a few teams got some nice castles off this.
We got a T5 personally, saw some friendly teams taking safe T3s and T2s. Don’t turn a good thing into a conspiracy theory

9 Likes

Ruru have you seen how many times they have done this?
Have you been watching
It’s not a conspiracy if it’s fact

2 Likes

I don’t disagree with this. But if this was really the sole purpose, they’d drop to a friendly team.
We have gotten 6 T4s and a T5 from them dropping them. No matter their intentions, it benefits a lot of teams.

8 Likes

You think they’ll let you keep that T5? They needed more targets.

3 Likes

Let’s see, either way we have a T5 and I’m ready to fight for it. If they really want it, they can take it, but at least we have it for now

1 Like

This is outrageous!!! You should speak to their manager!!!

11 Likes

Seems you already quit :thinking: so you’re way ahead of me

4 Likes

I’m happy you’re happy. Would you be so happy if you were in my shoes?

3 Likes

Can’t make everyone happy. But we can try to make things more fun.

6 Likes