3 pages for 1 dragon

This category is for posting any questions you have about War Dragons in relation to the following sub-categories:

Before creating a new thread here, please be sure to Search for your questions using the Search Bar to see what others are saying.

If you’re looking for useful guides and other community-created resources, check out the Guides and Resources category for more information!

:thinking: Could you please tell us more?

If you are wondering why there are a bit more nodes in the dragons lines that’s because the prizes are more spread out. They actually increase in sigil costs and value up to Garnet or Emerald stone, then the price reduce, resulting in a rapid and exciting claiming of the last few prizes and stones.

This season they added an extra line (7 prizes) including a new stone at the cost of 1k extra Sigils, or ~143 Sigils per node. Not a huge increase.

I’m going to hazard a guess along the lines of:

What do you mean I need to complete three full pages of season rewards before I can complete my dragon?

Answer: you don’t, you get the egg at prize 14 or something.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.