3 x Lumber Production. Seriously

Seriously PG are you reading the forums and actually understanding what players want?
Players are constantly asking for increases in timer drops.
How about cutting build times by 66% to coincide with the lumber production increase.
And Yes I say it again the way it stands it looks like another money grab by PG.

1 Like

It’s lovely!

Thanks PG for doing this NOT at the end of the season :slight_smile::slight_smile:

35 Likes

Why are you whining about getting free, easy to get wood? How does this hurt you in any way at all? Seriously, anything they do for us someone is going to complain. If you dont like the boost then dont use it. I for one will be enjoying it.

[Edited by Crisis for language]

26 Likes

You are actually getting the 3x boost??? I wish I was.

1 Like

That’s funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I’m curious about the original language :eyes:

3 Likes

I certainly am!!

2 Likes

why would you complain about this lol… is like pg cant win no matter what they do.

8 Likes

Yea can we please close this thread @moderators this is stupid

3 Likes

I had a boatload of lumber in my farms (3x more than I expected at the event launch) but I am not getting the lumber boost now…

1 Like

How dare PG give us 3x Lumber Production Boost during Fortification Frenzy? :angry:

2 Likes

Wow. We can’t close a thread cause it’s “stupid”. If so, over half my threads would be closed. :unamused:

6 Likes

I used the proper term for a female dog but with a * instead of an i which got changed to “complain”

Next time try the d word. Seems an acceptable term on the forum. :wink:

Thanks PG for the 3x lumber boost! :grin:

You mean :duck:?

2 Likes

Absolutely. Ducks. :eyes:

2 Likes

that ain’t what he ducking meant…

So mean :broken_heart:

download

3 Likes

@LizDrakemoor I was making a joke. :grin:

6 Likes