+30% Tower HP boost..?

There used to be a lot of +30% Tower HP drops in chests. Now, there are no tower boosts in chests. I still have a over 1k +30% Tower Attack, yet maybe 5 Tower HP. I have to stop forging timers and start forging HP boosts, which I’m not too excited about. We do get some via event prizes, but not nearly enough. Was there an announcement somewhere, and I just missed it?

@PGGalileo Will they bring the tower boosts back to the chests soon?

7 Likes

Nothing has changed in the chest drop quantities in the past half year, I’m pretty sure

edit: maybe not that sure…

2 Likes

The amount has significantly dropped though, in practice if not in theory. Used to be able to at least maintain the 30% HP boosts, but now it’s on a steady decline on all of my accounts.

2 Likes

You’d know better than I would about the chest drop numbers, but after reading this, I went and took a look at the quantities I have of attack vs HP boosts, and I have twice as many attack boosts as I do HP.

…and given that I don’t boost any of my islands for just HP or just attack, that suggests that at least on the whole, I’m getting twice as many 30% attack boosts as I am 30% HP boosts.

3 Likes

Yeah I may have written that a little too fast by reflex. I know it’s true there’s no real changes for the big drops which I’ve been monitoring quite a bit, but things like boosts do fly under the radar a fair bit more, and I do see the same imbalance. I thought it might be because I boosted my farms hp (only) for a while, but the gap is over 3k boosts, which seems like a lot.

I know some people have kept track of the epic drops from gold chests at least, @FieryxFury maybe you have the data to see if there’s a disproportial number of attack boosts in there?

3 Likes

I have the one from this event and can maybe dig up old ones, let me fetch it, give me a few

1 Like

Hmm actually looking at the original rollups, there’s no tower boosts in gold chest at all (either kind) in pvp and fort, only in breeding. They’re pretty much all coming from bronze chests.

3 Likes

It’s gonna take me a while to post the sequence - the one I got sent vs me sequencing with ss I got sent ended up being different and there are a couple missing drops, so gotta iron that out first once I get in contact with the person

1 Like

While I cannot verify that HP tower boosts have been reduced ; I have observed that I get far more tower attack boosts than hp boosts which is unfortunate since it takes 56 to max out 14 days of boost on a monument. That adds up quickly for lower players just starting off and even midway players

2 Likes

I don’t know but the tower 30% boost seems lower for some reason for me aswell
I have 6000 attack and 3000 hp and I always use both to boost

1 Like

I have 2x for a long time. Whatever causes the imbalance, it is not new.

1 Like

Interesting. Admittedly, I didn’t pay too much attention to the amounts until I saw this thread, but I vaguely recalled that in the past, the quantities of the two were reasonably close together.

I wonder if I’m just misremembering, or if there was some change a while back that’s caused an imbalance there, and it’s only because most of us have so many stockpiled that it’s coming up now.

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:t2:

I think the boosts for dragons and base is just unnecessary remove it from the game.

2 Likes

You could actually do this and not have any issues since it’s base and dragon so it wouldn’t effect anything really. Plus it would remove some useless items and allow an increase in drops for more important resources

I like it :+1:

2 Likes

I noticed that difference long time ago, my one year old mini has twice more att than hp, from the beginning

Looks like they added tower boosts back in the chests this event.

1 Like