4.0 is an epic fail

I am not talking about the nerfing of towers I am speaking of the CONSTANT FREEZE UP OR CRASHES Everytime I attempt to get into atlas my game crashes or freezes I have an Iphone 7 128 gig so its not memory I have LTE service and the game plays fine until I open atlas I tried reinstall 2 times I submitted the ticket to support I have replied a few times I even tried their stupid suggestions that are generically generated just to exhaust the possible remedies Which influded closing all aps and restarting my phone Your attempt at a successful upgrade is yet once again an epic fail

3 Likes

Yeah its happening same to me in Atlas, you scroll over a little in Atlas device hangs up. And moreover they never gave Token Payouts today.
@PGDave can we get a reply here please, Thanks !

no token payouts, and they dropped the shards in poachers lol
by a fair amount too.

Probably hired under qualified devs or just picked up an average joe from the street and he’s become the head dev for PG😅
Just my 2cents🤷🏻‍♂️ Coz of the constant fuckups after every update

1 Like

Thats just two of the many responses I have received from “support”

Also acing freezing issue with iPhone 8 256gb

Close, Delete, Hard reboot of device, installation - works :grinning:

It’s ridiculous (pathetic) that after every major update this has to be done by so many players.

Mines running as good or better than ever and I’m truly happy for the rebalance. It’s 14 months or so pst due.

Tried Didnt change

Then you can report and also mention that you already tried the above step.

I can’t say enough how much talking to pg support makes me want to bash my head into a brick wall. I feel like the brick wall would be more helpful.

1 Like

You must not spend any money on this game…

Mine has no issue. Running on iPad Pro.
One thing I noticed, gold mines give less xp multipliers and apparently more gold given out :man_shrugging:

Lyndon (wardragons)

Jan 31, 8:33 AM PST

Hello xxxMEATxxx,

I’m sorry to hear that the game is freezing. Please check the short list that I’ve created. It should help you pinpoint the cause of the issue:

Try turning off any Bluetooth devices in your vicinity. Certain Bluetooth devices can interfere with wireless signals
Experiment with turning off streaming services for music, movies, etc. A family member’s reality TV show might be stealing all your thunder causing your WiFi connection to drop intermittently

Make sure no cloud services are syncing or working in the background

Please restart your WiFi. This can be easily done by unplugging the devices, then plugging them back in after about 30 seconds.

Also, check whether the rest of your devices and/or computers are connected to the same WiFi network and whether they have Internet access. If they do, reset the iPhone Network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Power off and reboot your device

Many players report that a WiFi channel swap helps significantly with lag or high ping times. There is a simple tutorial that you can follow here: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/network-wifi/3325316/how-change-wi-fi-channel/

If none of the above is helping, check that your network connection is not blocked by a firewall. This could certainly be an issue if you are playing from a public place such as a school or an office

Please let me know how it goes! fingers crossed

I haven’t heard of this occurring in our test environment, but it sounds serious. I don’t know what’s causing it yet, but we’ll look into it urgently.

clearly, your testing environment sucks.

1 Like

Thanks for a reply and waiting for a patch soon :smile:

1 Like

Nope. I’m fiscally responsible. Spending money for me would be irresponsible.

But whether you spend or not, the towers have needed rebalancing since shortly after their inception. It’s qell past time PG fixed the issue.

I figured it was serious because the support replies have stopped… Thanks for checking it out. Really bad timing for this, ya think???