4.0 Update and Tower Balance Changes

Yeah. Just in general for any tier.

I really wonder, from state and dragon level they should be near your team.
About activity and skill i cant say, i dont know most well.

But how this huge difference can be ? :S

They nerfed the crap out of bases recently so pretty much any dragon of that tier walks through it.

:man_facepalming: check that the time remaining was 20 hrs 19 mins. They might have won be defense points but it definitely would have been 250- 250 :fire:

Well last time i saw a screen it was over weekend, before the balance, and the difference was huge too.

Are they just better orginized ?
I really miss a bit more of competition. So teams equaly in level can beat eachother.

So while the bases shouldnt be the problem…wait for a good equaly match hmm.

So with the server issues now does that mean we have 2 apology gifts on the way since we never got the first one?

It you keep track you’ll just be disapointed. I just try to be plesantly supprised when ever they send us anything.

haha those apology gifts are so stupidly insignificant they normally just make me more mad… maybe its better we never got the last one.

So dissapointment all around. But, I wouldn’t mind a couple more red envelopes.

I’d definitely take those too. Just makes me mad we were told we were getting one but nope nothing oh well. Crap happens and it’s just a game so it is what it is.

If we get one PG will incorporate it with our Christmas gift. Lol

So PG … How come your ticket support says come here for information yet this forum post is as dead as the support responses?

So much for keeping the players informed…

@Arelyna hey there, it‘s been a while since the last update about Ice Flaks & Farms.
Are there any news on this?

@arelyna I’ve been waiting…any updates? I really want to know if I can upgrade my ice flak during the next fortification event

I really still want my resources back that I used on the thing like I asked in my ticket. Gave me 20 lvls I didn’t want and lowered my base performance. Take it off and put me back where I was and I’ll be much happier. You’ve been discussing this for quite a while now…

Expect a significant improvement soon (7-8 business days maybe a tad more).

Can’t share details but this will make everyone happy.

and still no gift???

This is Warlord talking…I’m excited to see what is coming. :smile:
I thought PG forgot and moved on already. Thanks for the update Warlord

Thanks for the answer @Warlord! I will be posting some general information today about what some of the upcoming improvements will be in a general sense.

@arelyna thank you! I’m looking forward to it