5.29 Release Notes - Official Discussion Thread

Hear ye, hear ye, next week’s release notes are now available: 5.29 Release Notes

2 Likes

Not sure if I’m a big fan of this stuff.
Nothing mentioning :chunk:

8 Likes

Quite a fan of the removal of a cooldown for dragon missions! Now, if only it stopped giving us missions we can’t possibly do so we can stop trashing so many missions :frowning:

16 Likes

No difference to me. Trash 100 missions until you get the right one, only will take a minute lol.

1 Like

The cooldown is only removed if you actually finish the mission, so it won’t quite work like that

6 Likes

Cooldown is only on those completed, this doen’t include trashed I believe.

3 Likes

AHHHHHHHHH WHHYY
That’s annoying lol

2 Likes

What is Vig’s ?

1 Like

Probably so it doesn’t get abused :joy:

Type of special effect, not sure how best to explain it… We can say the center is more focused/brighter than the periphery?

2 Likes

I actually agree with it, if they can make a couple more improvements to the missions that populate. I.e. the same one coming up at the same time.

2 Likes

Any chance you can spoil for us how much the max rage generation on each rune will be? Hoping for 10.5% on the mythic but expecting 5.4%

The background artwork seems unnecessary and not worth the chance of causing glitches. The removal of cooldowns on dragon quests is nice, though I’d prefer to see better rewards added to them. 6.5M xp doesnt exactly do anything when trying to level to max tier.

Dont let Taco see this.

4 Likes

I’m still waiting to hear what the future of these dragon quests are, we were led to believe this was not the “final” purpose.

2 Likes

Initially we got just XP pots.
Then we got some chests. Food packs, etc,
Now we see rubies, realistic chest quests-still take too long, egg tokens, etc,

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Sepulla to be complete. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Not gonna lie I totally forgot Dragon Quests even existed

5 Likes

I still don’t know what dragon quests are

1 Like

So you can’t just cycle through for all the gold chests. Not that anyone would ever do that :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

What do you think I wanted to do?

You and me both lol

1 Like