500+ Super Islands and Portals

suggestion

so I was singing in the shower where I do my best thinking…and obviously I was thinking about what would make WD more exciting you know for higher levels, general player happiness, something to work for (besides the amazing dragons) as you approach the big 500 lvl…you know all that stuff and pooff…
Super Bases…I know right pretty amazing (i’m sure you guys can come up with something more dragoney…) anyway hear me out…you hit the big 500 and now what…you’re a unicorn but where do you go from there?

You unlock an upgrade to your base that gives you a super base with a different configuration/more islands/new monuments that have cool new features I know you guys can think of stuff but wait there’s more…you unlock the ability to have a dedicated “portal” tower on any one island that literally transports a player that attacked you in normal game plan or war to a linked or random other base on your team…the attacker then has to defeat that base entirely with their team mates before returning to your island to take that as well…

I think something like this could bring the excitement back to the “war” part of wardragons for all the unicorns up there (which I hope to be someday) and the cool part is that since anyone can attack a 500+ through normal game play even if you don’t have a super base you can know about/strategize/ and ultimately defeat one too so it’s a bit exciting for everyone…

…just say yes…

what!?.. i don’t think many players would like to get through a lvl 500+ base then just get teleported right into probably just as big or bigger base…especially defended.

Edit: I don’t see how this benefits anyone. Especially during feeding/fort, just attacking a player for wood and you then get teleported into another base where you could potentially get more wood… or lose the wood yourself since you spent roughy 6 mins attacking (assuming each attack took 3 mins).

1 Like

Sustained attacks in Atlas definitely last longer than 6 minutes, and this is really an open suggestion i.e. working towards the ability to have a cooler base at some point I think is more reasonable than having a fully customizable base (which may never happen.) …I mean lets face it we will all be level 1,000s at some point…despite the complaining…

I do agree with having a more custom base would be cool, but i don’t think the “portal twr” is going to do anyone any good.