5k drops going away?

Hello, some said, last season the sigil chest has 5k drop possibility in the week 12 but it’s gone in the week 13. Is it true? so i will open them this week

1 Like

That’s not true, no. It was present for both weeks last season - the season prior to that though was the one where it was available for the first week but not the 2nd

That’s the only instance where it’s happened that I know of - we don’t know if it’ll be available again next week or not, but it’s more likely than not for it to be there I think

6 Likes

I can confirm it’s presence :eyes::sweat_smile::grin:

6 Likes

I was suspicious, because opened around 500 in the week 13 last season, no 5k drop :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You need 375k rubies for full sequence
Which is 750 chest

5 Likes

Does that mean it should be dropped once in every 750?

2 Likes

It’s means if there’s a 5000 drop in the sequence 750 chest will guarantee that you get 1

6 Likes

Alright than i will be looking for it this time

190k rubies so technically half of that sequence so I technically got close I don’t bother remembering the sequences for these things cause all the numbers are jumbled up and it makes me go like “dumpster of knowledge” so saving 30k rubies not enough for what I want but Venus I need to fully focus on and then rest of the secondary tower branch or for the port

Are bonus chests included? Last season I got the 5k drop twice in like 30 chests (maybe 40 or 50 im not sure.)
Should that mean im out of luck for the rest of my dragon life? =D

Yes, that includes bonus chests.
Whether or not you get the 5k is entirely dependent on where you are in the sequence. I’ve sequenced SSC for this event, so you can go check it out on my thread.

1 Like