6.71 version problem

@DragonPunch next week? Do I have to wait a week to be able to play then? -.-

12 Likes

Same here…

@DragonPunch @PGMatt @PGTimber everyone is locked out making us wait for the update

3 Likes

Oh boy lol. Please disable Atlas PvP while this gets worked on.

2 Likes

Same :see_no_evil:

@moderators lots of duplicate threads, fyi

2 Likes

I pay for elite access to this game… it’s more bugs then game lately. Seriously have the devs ever tried to play an event? Between the black event screen forced restarts, prize collection crashes and then now no access at all.

It’s borderline unplayable at this point. Oh and then Atlas lag…

Give us a claim all for these spam red envelope purchases next time. It’s ridiculous how long it takes me to even get to fly anymore.

Maybe wars also :rofl:

1 Like

We are aware of the issue and have mobilized folks on the team to fix asap

9 Likes

I am getting alerts so that’s already being exploited.

Disable pvp, please

2 Likes

@PGYohn Please disable atlas and wars until fixed

1 Like

Please update bubble :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Sorry for the brief hiccup, folks! The team just released a fix for this. Please full-close and restart.

15 Likes

Nice, that was quick, it works now :+1:

1 Like

Whats is the plan to repay lost CG and troops during this time? We were attacked right at the time this seemed to happened. And there was no way to get in and attack.

I seriously hope there are plans to repay anyone affected with CG or troops loss during this time.

5 Likes

Yep was quite annoying to see a bunch of banners and not being able to defend the castle.
Weird some folks was eating up a ton of guards right when the bug o happened and kicked us out :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.