A easier use of timers

@PGEggToken @PGCrisis @pgjared
There must be a more simplistic way to use timers for fortication or breeding events. Instead of tapping our fingers to the bone or using the feature that uses all 12 hr timers first then barely any of the others to level a mage tower or dark Flak lol. A great example would be the option like the slider to equip barricades in this last KOTH event. It would give players the option to use 15min timers instead of 1hr or 3hr timers. Thanks just throwing it out there :v:t3:

2 Likes

Is that any difference?

It would make it better and easier to use the timers you wanted to use. Instead of finger tapping the screen to death lol

I mean having 1 12h is not that different from having 12 1h.
AFAIK, other than Forge, each has its own Apply Multiple button.
Prioritizing biggest speedups first is to ensure that the wasted time is as little as possible.

About forge, no item other than speedups (12h) needs more than 10h anyway.

1 Like

For me I have a lot more 1hr and 3 hr timers than 12hr timers. The idea is to make it quicker to use those 12-1hr timers faster than tapping your screen 12 times.
Typically the apply multiplier will use 42-12hr and 1 or 3 of everything else. Some may, I know I would rather use those 3k 1hr and 3k 3hr timers and save a few 12hr timers when running low.

1 Like

The only advantage I know of having more 12h rather than 1h and 3h of the same value is it makes calculating the time easier, especially for one (:thinking: sometimes it’s me :sweat_smile: ) who is too lazy to calculate it.

I wonder if this will be useful to help calculating the time…

1 Like

There is absolutely zero difference between using 12/3/1 hour or 30/15/3/1 minute timers. Zero difference.

Use the apply multiple button and save yourself some headache.

Your way may actually end up leading to a problem if you use ALL of your small timers and have to end up finishing minutes of time left with hour+ timers

9 Likes

My suggestion is to have a slider to use timers faster rather than tapping your screen to use smaller timers. Regardless if peeps want to us up 1k 12 hrs and save 20k 1 or 3hr timers lol.

There lie a button which does that for you. 1 12 hr timer, 12 1 hr timers, 4 3 hr timers, they all work and give you 12 hours of timers. You seem to not understand this.

And my response is why add the extra programming for something that has zero extra functionality over the very very very easy to use single button function they gave us?

You are trying to complicate something for your own OCD needs, it’s not necessary.

2 Likes

Use the apply multiple button and save yourself some headache.

It’s a headache when the multiplier uses all 12 hr timers lol. Not fun having “example” 10k 1hr timers 20k 3hr timers and 1k 12hr timers and the 12hr timers are used first. [quote=“WhoGivesARip, post:1, topic:44115, full:true”]
@PGEggToken @PGCrisis @pgjared
There must be a more simplistic way to use timers for fortication or breeding events. Instead of tapping our fingers to the bone or using the feature that uses all 12 hr timers first then barely any of the others to level a mage tower or dark Flak lol. A great example would be the option like the slider to equip barricades in this last KOTH event. It would give players the option to use 15min timers instead of 1hr or 3hr timers. Thanks just throwing it out there :v:t3:
[/quote]

Lol OCD need that’s rich

If only the button exists in Forge speeding up too…

i understand it perfectly was just making a suggestion, is all

Unless you are speeding up timers with timers then yes sometimes I do to lol

Yes that’s why I said fortication or breeding events. I would rather save 800 12hr timers and use 3hr timers for a 20 day build or breed. Its all good FINGER TAP SCREEN TO DEATH / GOT IT. Programming to difficult even though it’s basically same as add barricades to the wall in king of the hill event.

:sweat_smile: I am genuinely confused as to what the issue is. Is it the optics of it?

I think this is just a personal preference… I don’t see the point of adding this. As mech said, there’s no difference — timers are timers. This would just be more programming that 1. we don’t really need and 2. could just break stuff more.

1 Like

Yep all good. it’s all personal preference silly me for thinking of myself shameful truly. Sorry everyone, my bad.

I also like having a larger number of the 12 hour timers :laughing: so you’re not the only crazy OCD person here lol.

4 Likes