A Fond Farewell

Since October 2017, I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know the many personalities, masterminds, and fun-loving folks of War Dragons. I’ve had the privilege of hosting multiple Twitch Creates livestreams, being involved in the planning and execution of the Dragons Summit 2018 (and the upcoming Summit 2019), and being at the forefront of many new features and announcements that have joined Dragons history. After 2 anniversaries, 9 live Seasons, and 102 weekly events, my time at Pocket Gems is coming to an end next Friday, October 25th.

It has been a delight to bring so much amazing and fun content to the game and learn from fellow players in ways I could never learn by myself. You all possess a strong sense of loyalty to fellow teammates and a desire to innovate, grow, and succeed together. It’s an invaluable quality that this community excels at, and I’m incredibly grateful to have been a part of that culture.

Being a gamer my whole life and focusing on Console / PC games gave this position an even more important role in my overall growth in the industry - it’s taught me so much more about mobile gaming and the many rich communities within it. I’ll always look back on my time and my work here (from social media to blog announcements to livestreams and everything in-between) as some of the most advancing experiences I could be involved in. You have all collectively showed me how desirable it is to form such deep social connections with people you may not even know outside the game. Your passion and dedication to one another is something I will take forward with me forever.

As my time here comes to a close, I am, of course, leaving my responsibilities in the best of hands with Arelyna, PGJared, and other members of the Dragons development team. They are working hard to ensure only the best features and updates come to the game so you, our players, can experience the best in mobile gaming. Their passion for the enjoyment of all players is humbling and inspirational, and it’s been a true pleasure to have worked so closely with them, as well.

With all that said, please don’t be a stranger! Stay in touch with me on Twitter (@Crissanthemum); you are always welcome to reach out. I’ll truly miss everyone as I embark on a new journey in my career. It has been an honour, and I am proud to have been your community guide in my time at Pocket Gems.

Forever your Dragonista Extraordinaire,

Crisis (Criss)

70 Likes

Crisis, from all of us at Pocket Gems, it was an absolute honor to work with you, and you will be missed. I want to wish you all the best going forward. I know that wherever you end up they should be honored to have you there.

To the community here I want to assure you that we are still going to be just as active as before, and that things like the blog posts, updates, live streams, etc are not going anywhere. We will have more details in the very near future, but you will still see myself, Arelyna, and the rest of the team regularly.

24 Likes

You will be missed tremendously Crisis! I (and many others) have really appreciated your time and effort in the forum, and in bringing new content to the game as well as commentating in preview videos!

I wish you the best in what ever you are pursuing next!

9 Likes

Best of luck wherever you go and thank you seriously for trying your best PGcrisis.

1 Like

Best of luck in your future endeavors! You will be missed!

1 Like

Best of luck to you wherever your future brings you, and thank you for all you have done for the Dragons community.

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

I will miss you Crisis! I wish you the best in the future! :pleading_face:

7 Likes

It’s been incredible to work with you Crisis! We’ll all miss you very much!

3 Likes

Boooooo.

1 Like

:sob: Not you too Crisis :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go Crisis! That being said, though, I’m excited for you as you go forward nto whatever is next! Best of luck!
xo

1 Like

It’s sad to see you go Crisis.
However, I’m wishing the best for you. Good luck.

7 Likes

You started the same month I started playing this game, so you’ve always been one of the main faces behind war dragons for me. It will be weird not having you out there, you will be missed! I wish you all the best in your next adventure!

6 Likes

Well, dang. You are one of the few PG employees I’ve met in person, although I’m not sure you’d remember me. In your line of work, you meet a lot of people I’d guess.

This will be a lesser place without you! I wish you the best as you turn the page and begin the next chapter in your life.

2 Likes

But who’ll check the stream notes for errors now? :sob:

===
Best wishes with your future opportunities :smiley:

4 Likes

Working with Crisis was dope and I’m sad to see her go.

However, I am looking forward to being extremely jealous about the cool stuff she’s gonna do in the future. Farewell!

2 Likes

Was great to know you crisis, the community wishes you the best in all your future endeavors.

4 Likes

Me, if you poke. :slight_smile:

I’m sad to see Crisis go as well, and have nothing but wonderful things to say. :purple_heart:

As PGJared said, he, myself, and the rest of the team will continue to remain as active as we can.

9 Likes

We’ll miss you!

1 Like

Fare well Crisis. You will be missed :hibiscus:

2 Likes