A letter from an angry leader and its members

Dear PG & WD community !

As many of you know I am the humble leader of a very active Sapphire 1 team . What my team and some friendly team encountered this morning made me get to this point of asking publicly to pg to stop the Future Temple Raid’s for a very huge reason . We encountered teams swapping supercharged island like guard swaps . So for those who don’t know this yet

Team A : gets a base islands stored and keeps only farms and doesn’t hit island at all
Team B : hits team A’s farm base

I was told this is strategy or trick ( call it whatever you want ) is used a lot in diamond . But this is so wrong , it has destroyed the event . How could I explain to my team this morning with 25 megas ready and supercharged was taken in 5 mins ( maybe less) or just a blink ? How can we be competitive to a such thing ?

The most fun event ever has become the most awful event ever . I hope many will agree that this event can’t come again in this form .

As for this event , I refuse to spend more megas , money , or effort to play it . My team will be instructed to do solo runs for themselves . We will never be able to compete such tricks if the event is played this way .

If your team , or you support this let’s make pg hear us .

Best regards Eff .

58 Likes

correct its in diamond 1,2 also @PGJared this event is screwed due to atlas politics

3 Likes

I was not sure which pg to tag , is it Jared ?

2 Likes

not sure but he will point us to the correct ones lol and remember they are short staffed so its to hard to tell anymore

3 Likes

This happens not only in Temple Raids, also in The pit event too.
Funny when they forgot to put back the towers and other teams found out and did mega mania which sent them to the bottom of the rank :rofl::rofl:
Yeah as Prince said… D1-D2 too

5 Likes

only solution is to lock bases into pvp

4 Likes

If they can force bases to not be changeable when event starts like they do with wars this should fix this issue easily!

I actually think everyone should just turn their bases to farms and use normal attacks and force PG to realize it needs to change :man_shrugging:t3: Eyes opened?

4 Likes

I was thinking of this too . The only thing that can block this trick . It will require some coding but for sure is worth it .

1 Like

and boom d1 has a picturr perfect super charged base :point_up: supercharge time :point_down: actual

3 Likes

Long time ago I remember we couldn’t attack a target over and over again during pvp. You could only attack a target once and then it got grayed out till the energy reset.
This could be one of the solutions ??

6 Likes

Since base modifications might not be blocked cause ppl of course will want to build : the most acceptable solution

: DURING TREASURE PHASE ALL BASES MUST BE REGISTERED IN SERVERS SO ALL PVP HAS THE SAME BASE .

2 Likes

The best solution is to scale points from a team according to Base DP. When the base is stored the DP would drop to nothing, and the points too would become nothing.

37 Likes

i say pvp build just dont store towers which that would work they will only miss 2 towers at max

Thats unworkable as some people are constantly building their bases and others use pvp to try different arrangements to be more effective in knocking dragons down.

4 Likes

build but not let store during major pvps is my guess that has to happen 2 is alot better then all of them

block the store tower button leave the move tower button so they can arrange base and if they want to level allow to do so!

1 Like

Wow whichever team that does that… SHAME ON YOU! :angry::roll_eyes:

SHAME :bell: SHAME :bell: SHAME :bell:

3 Likes

:joy: shaming is not going to solve the problem.

We better off find some suggestions to PG to solve this issue. It kills the fun and competitiveness of the game.

Add Platinum 1 to this :ok_hand:t3:

7 Likes

It is done by all the teams wanting to win a supercharged. It is allowed within the current game mechanics and if you don’t do it you are guaranteed to lose. If you want to compete you use the same tactics.

Currently it is a strategy that is not illegal.

For those who haven’t tried it, you need to put the farms at the first island a dragon sees on launch (island 8), kill farms and quit, for fastest action.

Assign your team to stages 1-4 or guards checkpoint 1-4
Stages will be fast and easy
Guards you need players with UVS, Marlis, or applying evasion.

Remember 70% is a win, and do not waste time swapping for IF if you want to win a supercharge

3 Likes

but i kinda just did lol

make the store tower option locked down
allow moving towers around
and allow leveling since it can only be 2 very simple

2 Likes