it has a nice ring to it

Maybe “CaptainCheapo”.

Adds a little ring to it IMO

Or CaptainTightWad

:wink:

Had to spend 20 rubies on this…

No one better steal my name…

Ha! :rofl:

Oo, I have an alt for that but the device is at home. Don’t try to change it back for another 9 hours. :grin:

It’ll cost you more then that to get it back, just ask Odin :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’ve secured it :joy: pays to have multiple accounts… :joy:

But that cost you 40 rubies :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

I know… :man_facepalming:

Not very good at this cheap thing am I? :thinking:

I wasn’t going to point this out but…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Will Chunk look the same if I feed him? I’m worried that if I feed him, he’ll get older and uglier.

Forever cute and adorable. Chunk is the corgi of dragons

I prefer pugs. The flopped ears, wrinkles, and curly tail :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

He is so adorable. I love him. :heart_eyes:

All breeds of dogs are inferior to cats. They’re adorable and complete a-holes and we still love and worship them.

Wish Chunky had a special visual perch effect like Kirin. Blowing bubbles on a perch would have been awesome

Its true, Cat fir is far superior to all dog fir when it comes to making fluffy mittens.

Uhmm, let’s just stick to pictures and not make my favorite thread yet another place of negativity.

:smile:

Seriously. I’ve never understood the cats vs dogs thing. I’ve owned both in my life and they’re both great. So are lizards and birds and fish and the goat we had for a little while. (I’ve had a lot of pets)

What negativity? Nothing negative was said. I love dogs too, cats are just superior. On the pet scale dogs are an 8/10, cats are just happen to be both a 15/10 and a -2/10

On topic, I hope to see more chunks in the future that goes higher than gold teir. Spread the adorableness throughout the tiers

:thinking: :thought_balloon: