A new breed of dragons

my Suggestion is a new Breed of creature called the titan dragons. These dragons are bigger stronger (but extremely hard to get) dragons that come with powers that you can only access with a specific new rider called the creator that I hope if this gets created will be introduced in a event(but only the rider) this dragon will hold new powers unseen to the trainers eye of monstrous proportions!

1 Like

Erm, what? Why?

2 Likes

Gonna need a few details here. What would this new class do? What would it’s breath weapon be? How tanky would it be? How would it be different to the other classes?

As for this rider what stats would it have? Would it be one specially made for these dragons or would it work with all.

How would you like these dragons and the rider to be made available? Would it be a specific event? Would you need to breed certain things or collect fragments from somewhere else?

These details should help flesh out your idea and give it the best chance it has of being made

4 Likes

Money money money…!

1 Like

Some Info about this new dragons traits would have the same stats of an estimated health of a level 5 event dragon when you first hatch it but at max it will have almost double the stats of a max asura. The only way to max it’s abilities would be to have a rider called the creator which would come out in a event. This rider would would allow the dragon to release a new form of op attack called the creators wrath. This ability would destroy all forms of defense on a 8x8 grid (so roughly 16 towers at once) and would gain rage and large health in the process. but be wise with this new ability while you can only use it once an attack. But the other abilities this dragon would have are buffed versions of regular spells including elemental furry (but it’s damage would be boosted) summon worrier would summon 3 minions and fire ball will not only rain two more fire balls but with the more damage delt your dragon will heal.

No it means over powered and not every little kink has been fixed or thought out

So hypothetically, assuming this is a serious idea, why is it a good idea?

How is the game improved by the addition of a rare dragon with ridiculous stats that can destroy everything easily?

4 Likes

We already have a bunch of brainless and op dragon currently in the game like meglok, gig , surt… you want a dragon harder to kill than these, not gonna be good

Those are my mythics… It took me quite a while to master them…

1 Like

I think you might be a grand spender.
See, it is already a hard time for players like me at low levels, who try to complete one branch. Now you’re saying a dragon and its own rider. That’s two branches! And on top of that, one can’t operate without the other, so that’s twice the amount of sigils needed. See the howitzer branch had a lot of grand prizes in it so it was worth for value. But two branches can’t give away that many prizes. Pg can’t afford to.
So that means spending for sigils. And as I am a f2p player, I can’t get along with this idea.
If u want advice, get a mytyic, and just gear and rune it up.
Better spending on those rather than spending on crazy amount of sigils.

2 Likes

Festive Puff the Magic dragon, wont die but can only kill mages. that would stir things up :joy:

1 Like

Think a grand spender wouldn’t want his/her base to be decimated so easily.

3 Likes

Nobody does. He/She didn’t think imo that someone might use that Dragon to attack his/her base too.

2 Likes

why tho?

Most of this suggestion will come in handy in the other suggestion I had. But remember this was something that came off the top of my head so don’t be to criticizing it’s just an idea.

Erm why? Seasonal divines are already way too powerful than their lineage counterparts…

3 Likes

Like I said it is only an idea it is not an actual update that’s coming and all the kinks haven’t been worked out! I would strongly suggest you to check out my other suggestion that involves a new form of combat called “controllable raids” that not only gives a new way to battle but an opportunity to give your base new weapons that might be added.

As the suggestion went too far from current WD, I doubt it will ever be implemented in this game.
More like creating another game with same theme / franchise, thus I doubt this suggestion will be relevant.

4 Likes

I want a dragon that roars like a lion but is in a size of a mouse. It should fly all over my base and when I tap it it should try to run away. I can use it to build a new set of towers called chimels which explode upon contact with enemy dragons(claymores but in air) . Please implement this PG!! Edit: Why flag this…someone in this forum dont like fun :frowning:

3 Likes

This is only a draft of what it might become and will probably be debuffed and evened out to make it more relevant so be lenient it’s only something that came to my mind!!!}:frowning: