A note about our dear friend, Ember…

Good news, everyone!

Coming with today’s latest update to the game, we have reset Ember’s heal time at all levels back to the heal time Ember would have at level 1. Now, no matter how many levels your Ember has, its heal time will not increase. Level Ember up to your heart’s content, because this is probably the fastest healing Dragon you’ll now have in the game!

Go forth and burn your way to victory! :fire:

89 Likes

Yay!!! Awesome!!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

tears of joy

5 Likes

Best news ever! Now I need no longer fear if I accidentally level up Lord Ember :grin:

4 Likes

My level 6 ember is no longer a regret! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Very Nice :+1:

2 Likes

@Coach! Your level 2 ember is all forgiven! xD

4 Likes

Redemption!

2 Likes

Nice, now I can level Ember and fly the token bases without worrying about him dying so quickly.

2 Likes

I literally started crying… THANK YOU!!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

For people who need an ember refresher:

Ember starts with Death Gaze in Red tier, acquires Cloak in Purple tier, Archer Resist in Blue tier, and finally Invert in Orange tier.

To evolve Ember we have created some special value packs containing his evolution stones that will become available based on the following requirements:

• Purple evolution pack is available as soon as you have bred and hatched Ember. (edit: $4.99 USD)
  • Blue evolution pack is available once you have Ember at level 7. (edit: $19.99 USD)
  • Orange evolution pack is available once you have Ember at level 15. (edit: $99.99 USD)

Purple is fairly tempting now :thinking:

5 Likes

I had left mine at level 1 but I’m so excited for everyone that didn’t! This is excellent news!

4 Likes

I don’t think you can buy it though …

Glory hallelujah, I did not see that coming!

2 Likes

You buy another pack of equivalent value and mail support, unless that’s changed.

@PGCrisis Can you confirm?

3 Likes

Lol watch, he gonna be OP now, gaze and cloak:)

5 Likes

Sanded fire flaks now mean nothing to him!

6 Likes

I had asked support for a member in the past and was told it wasn’t offered to him since he was already up to a certain tier for his den bred dragons. I hope that has changed but doubt it. :woman_shrugging:

:woman_facepalming: Support is often wrong too, though.

3 Likes

True, I didn’t consider that at the time.