A request for theMovement

Me and a few of my teammates came up with an idea that we wanted to run by you guys and gals. As your influence is clearly formidable and undeniable, we thought you’d be just the right posse to help us put an end to what is possibly the worst aspect of the game - Fight Pits!
I know, I know - it’s daunting, but if anyone can make this atrocity go away - it’s ya’ll. And I’m pretty confident saying you’d have the OVERWHELMING majority of us players behind you. Regardless of how many castles we own.
Think about it.

#longlivetheMovement

4 Likes

Is it worse than Kingdom Wars?

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

No, on my scale:
I loathe KW, loathe
Fight pits I hate

5 Likes

But in here you said

I’m sorry… You’re asking an Atlas-based “movement” to put an end to an event that isn’t even the worst event? And you aren’t even asking the company in charge of said event with reasons that you can back up and validate other than “possibly the worst aspect of the game?”

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Let’s not forget that the movement is predicated on the idea that atlas alliances shouldn’t influence regular events right?

So not sure why “The Movement” would do this. Unless of course, it’s all a bunch of BS to fuel the leader of the movements desire to dethrone the current champions for their own selfish gain?? :joy::joy:

But that’s none of my business.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s an excuse to post on the forums about “the movement” again?

But like you said, none of my business :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

:mushroom:

Need 5 more characters … lol

Anyone involved in this game enough to actually visit the forums should have SOME sense of satire. Some of ya’ll kill me.

Just having a little fun.

2 Likes

But u didn’t use /s at the end of the sentence. How would I know?

Self admitted joke topic? :upside_down_face:

Any time someone uses the word “posse” you can assume it’s a joke. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: