A simple suggestion

I’ve seen a lot of players have to take a break from the game due to rl issues, some because of cancer and dying and all and got to thinking during events make a special branch for those that get back into the game to be able to catch back up where they left off. Offer the stones needed to finish off the dragons they started inn but had to quit for whatever reason. Would show a bit of grace to those that went through maybe a difficult time and war dragons can in turn tell each player how much they appreciate everyone playing the game

Man, I sure do hate when I get behind on War Dragons because I died.

Anyway, a mod will be along shortly to tell you about how getting stones for past dragons will never happen, and for good reason.

11 Likes
  1. What guarantees that the person is really sick (unless meet them personally)? This is internet.
  2. Even if it is, if you really care about them, wouldn’t it be better to help them by donating outside the game, which then can be used for much better purposes than a mere game progress (e.g. helping them to pay their medical bills instead).
3 Likes

How would u monitor them and for Christ’s sake, it’s just a game for enjoyment. If ur dying with cancer…U better stop playing and start healing.

1 Like

There was that thing where WD offered departed players some stuff if they came back. I muted the thread posthaste, but I believe many found it outrageous and intolerable.

I agree. Help them in RL not IG :grin:

1 Like

Might be more complex. There can be a lot of “down time” and maybe having a tablet while getting treatments or waiting is a helpful diversion instead of dwelling on the challenges. Seeing it and surviving it, I can say everyone’s journey is their own and if having a supportive clan helps, keep playing. :grin:

8 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!

Hello, thank you for joining in on the discussions of this online community. The question you are asking has been asked many times before. It is only natural to feel a sense of sadness and regret when you must finally retire a trusted dragon who has served you faithfully through many battles.

It is also natural to see other players flying amazing dragons and want to be able to obtain that dragon for yourself. However, divine dragons are meant to be collector’s items that are available only for a limited time. Allowing these dragons to be obtained outside of the season or limited time event that they were originally available for would belittle the effort and money that older players put into obtaining the dragons when they were first released. Effort and money that were expended with the understanding that this was the only chance they would have at obtaining these dragons.

Here are some quotes by PG employees in regards to this very issue.

Please Bring Old Avatars Back

Like seasonal dragons, their evolution stones, and avatars, these are meant to be limited-time accomplishments. We don’t plan on re-releasing any of these in the near future.

New Season Devine Stones

There are no current plans to add Evolutions Stones for newer tiers for previous seasonal Dragons. Seasonal Divines, as well as their respective evolutions stones, are only available during the season that they are a part of, and cannot be obtained once the season has concluded.

Rainbow Transcendence Stone

I understand that there is a desire to continue conversations around bringing back evolution stones (among other common threads) as there may be other meaning additions to provide in the discussion. However, Pocket Gems has no plans to provide a way to obtain evolution stones for past Divine Dragons in any capacity, even if it’s spun to combine with the water dragon or some other roundabout way to get them back in-game.

The mods are instructed to close duplicate threads that broach this topic since there have been multiple other discussions about this on the Forums already. We have requested them to do this, so they are well within their rights to close threads as they pop up per our request. They have also replied at length with prewritten messaging to make sure that players who are new to the Forums don’t feel like we are closing threads without proper reasoning.

Honestly, this is a tough call to make, because while I understand people want an avenue to discuss these topics, there isn’t a whole lot that can be added to the conversation when there aren’t any plans to change the current state of things. We factor in backend data and player response from more than just the Forums to make decisions about what to update in-game, and this is simply not on the list.

Here are links to searches of previous threads on this topic. Past divine dragons, Rainbow Evolution Stones, and regular Evolution Stones.

If you feel that none of the posts in the searches above provide you with satisfactory answers, or you feel you have an idea worth discussing that hasn’t been discussed before, please reach out to Arelyna or Crisis via a PM. If they feel your idea is worth discussing in the forums as a whole, they can reopen this thread so your idea can be discussed.

Until then, happy reading. We hope you will offer insightful ideas in the future.

@moderators (yes, I totally stole your explanation post)

4 Likes