A TOON Dragon season, nothing but fun!

What a fun season to have. The PG artists are fantastic and every season they do a great job. Festive dragons are fun novelties, but an entire season a fun permanent dragons we can use all the time would give the game a fun twist.

These images I created as a visual but the artists of PG could do a lot better.

This category is for you to suggest changes to the game, whether it’s in relation to the Dragons, bases, towers, PVP events, War runs, or anything you’d like to discuss.

2 Likes

I would get fireslug

2 Likes

I still want a mythic Chunk.

Unfortunately every time they do a fun or goofy dragon there is an endless tsunami of whining and bitching about it not looking like a real dragon (WTF is a “real dragon” even supposed to look like?). Look at how much whining there was over just the Summer fish themed dragons.

Personally though Im all for comical dragons. They cant all be horror themed. Visually Chunk is one of my favorite dragons in the game and I loved Axi so much.

6 Likes

Totally agree, thanks for the post

Behold…

The discounted warrior

The regular season hunter

The mythical sorceror

The mythical warrior

…And finally…

The seasonal invoker

8 Likes

I’d spend a couple thousand sigils on that otter dragon though :otter: look at that face!

1 Like

how many of us would try to get the whole collection for the season? This could be a $$$$$ cow for the company.

3 Likes

Yep… at pg, that’s what really matters.
What would the mythic look like?

The MYTHIC

1 Like

yeah that’s horrifying, let’s not do that

5 Likes

Make the mythic a platypus dragon and I’m sold!

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for :grin::grin::grin:

this one rules em all😆

2 Likes

Yassssssssssss​:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

This was a fun assignment…any more challenges?

1 Like

Awesome!

Like Pokemon, gotta collect them all!

2 Likes