Account Changes

Is it even possible to merge 2 accounts into one?

1 Like

Don’t think so.

1 Like

If so, lemme know. I could combine my alts and get a few more rubies and whatnot :wink:

Most likely not, as it keeps us from doing exactly what I would want to do…

6 Likes

Merge Dragons is a different game.

18 Likes

Not that I know of. Unless pg brings that out ( they most certainly whont ) but if they do I still wouldn’t recommend it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I just have great attack power on my main and good defense for the lvl of my alt

1 Like

Same for me

All the bases can get made into strong bases, depend on the patience a player have to get a good base.

1 Like

They will not, I have a friend who gifted me there account. I asked them to merge my accounts and they said no.

1 Like

Doesn’t that go against TOS though?

4 Likes

Yes…
But PG doesn’t care about this??? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

If you have two accounts then that’ll reek havok on your main if you have them on the same device if you could merge it think about what you are breaking…. If merging ever happened it’ll break everyone’s game in the process. It’s not that they don’t care they DON’T WANT TO BREAK THEIR OWN MARKETED GAME! Even if it’s evident they sometimes don’t care they would just let’s say remove Ryuu if he’s removed it’ll destroy the whole game in the process.

1 Like

π˜Όπ™˜π™˜π™€π™§π™™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙩𝙀 π™π™Šπ™Ž,

𝙋𝙂 π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™π™‡π˜Ώ π˜½π˜Όπ™‰ π™π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ π˜Όπ˜Ύπ˜Ύπ™Šπ™π™‰π™ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
π˜½π™π™ 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 π˜Ώπ™„π˜Ώπ™‰β€™π™, 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙃𝙀 π™‚π˜Όπ™‘π™€ π˜½π™π™„π˜½π™€ π™Šπ™ π™Žπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€π™π™ƒπ™„π™‰π™‚ π™π™Š π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‡π™ˆ π™π™ƒπ™€π™ˆ π™Šπ™ π™’π™ƒπ˜Όπ™? :relieved::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you tried listing both in game names here on forums, identifying the gifted account and let PG know which account you want merged into which? That may work.

Or your wallet if patience is not a thing for you. While spending will shorten the time, the issue you still have will be the runes and Glyphs. And those will requiere time. Sure u can also slap your wallet through silver chests, but exotics u wont get there.

Ah yes, with enough money everything is for sale, eggs are my biggest issue here, but there is getting worked on, without the big eggs packs, I like to keep it a game.

I dont think so as they went through the proper channels and the account was used on a different device. Also this was covered during the summit about gifted accounts.

Thats not true, watch the 2021 summit video and they talk about gifted accounts and how to do it the correct way, which we did.