Account Inactivity

I have not had access to my phone for a few weeks and I was wondering if this affects my account. As in, delete my account. I’m really curious and scared because I have worked really hard to get to where I am and the dragons I have. I don’t know how much longer I will be without my phone and access to the game so I’m kind of worried.

It’ll still be there just inactive if you go to a new device you’ll need your log in info

If you were in a team, it’d likely that the team kicked/game auto-kicked you. Other than that, it shouldn’t be a problem. People have gone back to older accounts months after not playing them. You might need to play it a little bit to get it to at least a Low activity state before joining a team.

The only time I’ve ever heard of accounts being deleted is if they’re below level 6 and go inactive for a long period of time

If you’re inactive for a long time you could lose your username. That’s about it.

1 Like

How long pgjared? N do u lose your account?

If you have an inactive account for over 3 months and someone wants that username, your inactive account may lose it.

You do not lose your account as long as you have a Pocket ID.

2 Likes

Ahh ty

How would I go about requesting the user name some account that’s still a level 2 jacked my name it’s been a level 2 since I started in aug

Make a ticket. A teammate did this recently and got the name he wanted by doing it this way.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.