Account kicked and team disbanded

Recently, my team, FieldofReeds did a merge with another team, ANGELSnDEM0NS. Both were Atlas teams, but ANGELSnDEM0NS had previously joined Atlas with the S1-S2 rollout, so we made the decision to move over to that team so we could benefit from their infrastructure, leaving an alt in FieldofReeds to hold the fort.

On 3rd October, the alt was kicked and team disbanded. At the time of disbandment, FieldofReeds was holding about 1 billion gold worth of infrastructure, which was the result of months of hard work from our team, and could possibly come in useful in the future. As for the alt- the reason given for the kick was that it had gone inactive, despite the owner of the alt having done runs for it regularly. Support is suggesting that we just remake the team, which is not what we want.

We would like to appeal for reinstatement of FieldofReeds, its Atlas team status, and corresponding Atlas infrastructure, and hence, I’m requesting escalation for this ticket here.

The ticket number is 1390815. @PGCrisis @PGJared Thank you, if you do take a look at this issue.

6 Likes

Just asking: why didnt you transfer the castles?

It’s the infrastructure that’s expensive and infrastructure cannot be transferred

2 Likes

We transferred the castles. We couldn’t transfer the infrastructure, they all went into storage. The team is sort of pissed that we can’t do that, actually- we did this thing where we all went to Reeds, transferred the castles over, lost some infra levels on the ANGELSnDEM0NS side, realized our folly, and went back over. :confused:

1 Like

That sucks… hope support gives the infrastructure back to you

1 Like

Hope you get this sorted

“Did not have a lot of activity” isnt a good answer from them. Either there was or was not activity.

Seems like they should reinstate your team

2 Likes

Why would you only place 1 player on that team? You can at least ask 10 people to have their alt join that so the risk goes down.

1 Like

Why would you ask something like that? How is that helpful? :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

because that’s most likely what they’re going to ask. Also, it’s not easy returning the castle since if other player conquers those castle, then it will be unfair for those that conquered and built infrastructure. well… they surrendered it so it won’t happen

1 Like

They wouldn’t. The question has no bearing on what happened.

Hindsight is always 20/20 in these cases, but it’s good advice for any others who still have a parked team with a single alt somewhere.

@pgEcho appreciate some help here. Thanks.

1 Like

Nope, just fighting for the infrastructure over here. Reeds held no more castles when we migrated.

I don’t think they offer infrastructure transfer

1 Like

Yup, but we’d like to retain Reeds’ infrastructure just in case we need it in the future. Such as if PG instates a infra transfer mode, or if we ever need a vassal team to hold lands for whatever reason, etc.

And, anyway, we put a ton of effort into building up the infra, you think we’d just let it disappear into the void?

2 Likes

Please keep us updated on this. My alt is also the leader and only player on an inactive atlas team.

Well I’d say learn from this and get a few more alts in there! Better safe than sorry, even if the OP eventually gets his team returned.

1 Like

Yeah. I definitely will. :grin:

It’s karma for merging with that team

1 Like

What a dumb comment. There’s nothing wrong with merging. If done right, you can take two average teams and make a great one.

2 Likes