Add Favorites Tab to Den

Would it be possible to add another tab to the den for favorites? We could select our favorite dragons using a small heart and they would show up under this tab.

Here’s a rough idea:

19 Likes

do you use hext a lot :eyes:

3 Likes

For PvP before season drags got the super fast cooldown, sure. Or Frigg

3 Likes

:joy::joy: No. Was just an idea of what I was talking about. :blush:

It gets annoying scrolling through all those dragons after emptying my roster for egg missions. I thought about suggesting multiple rosters but figured this would be easier to code.

6 Likes

+1 to this idea

Yeh a good idea. Another idea could be to have 2 active roster lists.

Agree with proposal

I love the idea… also we have the Breeding Den… why do dragons we don’t have show in the Den?

I was thinking something similar. Roster for egg missions that you could change the roster quickly rather than having to take dragons inactive & then active again.

Humm… and along with that…
BASE BLUEPRINTS. Select from the saved blueprints and you will have your base instantly changed :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

“Base for Tokens”
“Base for Atlas varioation 1”
“Base for Atlas varioation 2”
“Base for War”
:pray:

@morreion what do you think

3 Likes

Also add a filter to exclude already experted dragons and not owned ones…

And I already suggested it earlier, that the selected dragon remains le last one you checked and not a random one!

1 Like

Yes, I’m quoting myself… :woman_facepalming:

I had thought about multiple rosters and filters, but I made this suggestion because I felt it was probably the easiest to implement.

Multiple rosters would be amazing but probably more difficult to code.

And who do I need to ping at PG to make this happen? :joy:

Personally I’d just like a way to get rid of dragons I refuse to ever fly again (the likes of jura, rajin). Send them to the glue factory.

you would do that to your loyal dragons? :scream:

Not to my loyal dragons, but I would sell that bastard Rajin to the glue factory for 3 lumber in a heartbeat. :grin:

Rajin wouldn’t even make good glue.

I might have to change path now, so many negative thing about rajin.
On topic: the favorite button would be nice to have

I’ve thought of this very same idea!, glad someone suggested it. Now to see if pg will even look at it…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.