Adding runes to perch dragons

I know this must’ve been asked here, but im new, does adding runes to a perch dragon do anything to your defence power or Perch dragon attack ? Does it affect the towers ?

Good news: there’s a search function that can tell you if it’s been asked before very easily, even if you’re new to the forums.

https://forums.wardragons.com/search?context=topic&context_id=127712&q=Runes%20perch%20dragon&skip_context=true

4 Likes

No to everything

1 Like

The forum police had just arrived!
Wouldn’t have been easier just to answer “No” :thinking:
@Squigity

1 Like

It only affects the dragon attack, not the one perch buff.

2 Likes

I wanna ask even though this is slightly off topic(please don’t be a bum and flag my post so you can get your stickers) Why can’t we put our invokers on perches? Is it because theyre shots do the most damage or because of the invoke shot?

1 Like

No the invoke shot could easily be balanced, each class has it’s own damage multiplier.

I think it’s more because there are very few invokers available, especially mythics, so adding an invoker specific bonus that is very good would be a bit unfair to people with no invokers that can fit their perch. And adding an invoker bonus that’s not very good would be a waste of programming resources, since nobody would use it.

2 Likes

So what why does it have to be fair, who said it has to be fair. I’m waiting for someone to say it’s because invokers have no legs to be perched

3 Likes

Ok, so explain why invokers on the perch with a bonus better than warriors would be a good thing for the game.

1 Like

Because I can watch my invoker do an incredible amount of damage a shot on perch

:man_facepalming:

Doesnt seem to be an issue for Jorm or Etzil

The reason is because Invokers are a new class and they havent bothered to code them into the perch since there are so few of them.

3 Likes

I think he just meant to spread some love to a new player coming to this game :man_shrugging:
Maybe that’s a new tactic to get more new players… Who knows :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.