Adding sent responses into mail threads

I don’t know if anyone else thinks this might be helpful, but I was wondering if we could have a change to the mail system that shows all replies in a mail thread, which would include the ones that the player sent themselves.

I think this would be helpful, especially when it comes to team mails. As the mail system works now, the player would have to go to the sent tab to see what they responded to the mail thread. The mail system would be a lot more streamlined if players didn’t have to keep jumping back and forth between tabs to see what they’d written and all the other replies for the same mail thread.

18 Likes

Would make sense to me, like an automatic cc of yourself. I always do that in rl e-mails for the same reason.

@PGCrisis @Arelyna @PGEggToken

Is there any way this could be added to the current mail system without breaking anything?

1 Like

I do like this idea! It would definitely make it easier to remember what you said to people previously. I can bring it to the team.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for bringing it up! I often have a hard time remembering what I initially wrote, which can make it interesting trying to figure out why the people I’m mailing are responding the way they are :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.