Advance info on branch

Lmao bro hahahahaha.

@PGCarlos
Any chance of a good news that says limited time branch is extended for a week to meet the announced schedule?thanks.
Hahaha

2 Likes

I guess we have to open bronze chests.

1 Like

@PGCarlos
Can we please, please, pretty please get an answer on whether the limited time branch will be extended until the end of the next event?
We only have about 6 hours left on the branch as it stands now and it would really help to get an answer one way or the other while we still have time left.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Or remove that 24h limit on 5.5k sigil pack at least… :pensive:

1 Like

not an extension but we do have a post going up about limited time branch scheduling soon

1 Like

Im all good.opened a total of 4k+ bronze chests.I should have waited longer hahahaha

2 Likes

Do you have a link to that post, I can’t find it - ty!

1 Like

going to post a quick update on branches today

3 Likes

Thanks a lot sir

1 Like

So many ltb incoming this august.Lmao

@PGCarlos
So are any of these branches going to be ones that offer to use ascension tokens as the currency? That was mentioned in the original season post and so far all we’ve seen is that horrible offer at the end of the ascending dragon lines

Also I just want to check that there are now 3 things coming out next week (Festive dragon, oculus line and limited time glyph branch), is that correct?

1 Like

Hope the surprise item ltb has fragments and/or egg tokens. Going to be some seriously low scores this last Breed event.

And assume the portrait ltb will be male.

1 Like

Do not get your hopes up with male portrait.hehehe

the festive and ltb and oculus coming out that same week yes.

Seem like an excellent week for those little red envelopes to return
:red_gift_envelope::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
I know I would end up spending way more then I should if we got that lucky.

3 Likes

Definitely well timed it seems.
Too much to spend on and it is fort as well.
Either you open this week or have some saved up.

Have my 43k sigils (+ 3/4k from event) waiting for next Wednesday. Chests and rubies are still available as well.

When going over season structure couldn’t help but notice that week 10 had the Oculus and Festive Branches - and - their 20% rss buff would end in week 11 (week before super sigil chests). Since we have 4 Forts next season - planned ahead and saved for the Volt and Oculus Branches. With towers going from 145-152 next season, needed a lot more bars.

Not bad bro.
This season they introduced third trading post which consumes usually 10-14k sigils.
If i skipped them I am almost at second mythic
i believe my purchases is right though.hahahaha.
1100+ gold chests atm since I farm a lot.Kept opening my bronze to keep up on needed sigils lols.
So many limited time branch as well this season.PG wants us to spend sigils more.
Would need to choose mote carefully where we spend our sigils.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.