Advice would be nice

Hello! I was just wondering if I could have some input/advice on my base. My towers are all level 23/24/25 if that matters. Thanks in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

On island 3-your short one I’d say you can either move your Fire Flak over instead of your fire turret, or you can build an ice flak and replace your fire turret.
Just keep upgrading that short kill as long as you can.

3 Likes

oh okay. whats the advantage of a fire flak over the fire turret?

More damage, less of a charge up, and the SS makes towers harder to kill.
I prefer Ice Flaks over Fire flaks but both work well.

2 Likes

I have an ice flak leveled up in storage as well. So I’ll put one out today and one out tomorrow and see what I like best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you :chunk:

2 Likes

I would say to only have 2 flaks max but if you can handle three good for you, on your back island, or island 2, have lightnings, at most three. Also you should move to islands 4 and 5 and put your island 3 of island 5 and for island 4 put three lightnings, your Howi and a red or blue mage or storm tower. The current meta is long islands, typically islands 4 and 5.

interesting! I’ll have to try this too. thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There is a lot of ways to build a base, wait more before going long kill. Plus, there’s some really good short kills.
I’ll give some examples for you to look at if you want

1 Like

I’ll take anything you got :rofl:

Ice flak instead of the fire turret would be better.

Ice flak is very important! Its SS disables spells of dragons.

1 Like

If you replace the fire turret with an ice flak that is a really solid kill island.

But I would suggest checking replays for yourself - if most attackers at your level are dying to your fire turret then it may be worth keeping a bit longer. Once you get higher though most attackers will (should) dodge the fire turret supershot, making it near useless.

If you are considering moving to a long kill setup in the near future, try not to level up your current perch more than necessary - this ends up increasing your level without increasing your kill island towers, which you really want to avoid.

But don’t worry about that if you plan on keeping the short kill setup for a while. Each setup has its pros and cons, so you should decide what works best for you.

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot that their supershot does that! Thank you!!

Thank you for the detail, I will definitely implement this change next fort because the fire turret doesn’t do very much :joy:

1 Like

In my opinion, I would change ur fire turret to an ice flak. (though I hear you’ve already heard this), and I’ll tell you this is a killer combination!! and I’ve been told that lightning towers are very good once they start to really get high up in levels, plus they’re a lot cheaper and you don’t have to worry about fire/ice shards. I love my base setup personally, and it’s easy to maintain as F2P/E2P

1 Like

three lightnings are better than two.

2 Likes

true, but I was noticing they went down really fast and I needed something to protect them for a few more seconds. I need to get them more hp

2 Likes

Yeah, but you could replace a mage with a lightning, i don’t have a blue mage on my lightning island, just a red, three lightnings and now a Pylon. Granted it is a long island base.

1 Like

Get rid of your fire turrets, also transform that fire flak into an ice flak. Build another ice and merge the turrets in, you will lose some xp but wont be much at those tower levels. But your base will be 1000% better as ice flaks are the best ones. Also build a storm for isle 2, you will have the space after your useless turrets are gone :nerd_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.