Added Axi. Looks like egg token drops all got doubled, and one stone-replacement drop of tokens got swapped with a regular timer drop. Other than that it’s the same as before.
Is it just me or are you missing the evo stones for purple-orange, plus it seems to be off for a while. Not trying to criticize or anything, but it does look either wrong or like a mistake
Ah I suppose I am missing those, Axi is a festive starting at red of course, while the others all started at orange. I can’t see the stones myself since I have Axi.
Not sure what you mean by off? Do you mean that the line is currently boosted?
For example, where it says the garnet stone in the spreadsheet, it has sapphire for me, and some other evo stone are also out of place.
*im lazy rn and am only looking at the stones, but if you want me to look at other prizes I can
Fixed the Axi stones. And no need to check the rest, it’s just the stones I can’t see myself but I got some help.
Added the new Exotic rune line, and this is an interesting one.
As a mini value-analysis, there are a few things worth having in here. I’ll go over the nodes:
- 8000 Embers for 500 sigils Very nice deal, would consider it a must-get if this was in the trading post.
- 25 12h timers for 500 sigils This is the normal amount found in rune lines. Not terrible but not worth getting by itself.
- 10000 Egg Tokens for 1000 sigils This is a pretty good deal, better than what the trading post usually offers.
- 2 elite ice gear pieces for 1000 sigils Pretty expensive for what you get, if you even need it. Considered a filler.
- 3 Abyssal Eggs for 1500 sigils Very good deal if you’re going for abyssal research. These eggs cost 67k tokens to make, and 67k tokens for 2500 sigils (the cost including the gear you have to pass to get here) is a massive deal. If abyssal is really far off you might be better off with the rune dust, which is pretty decent value too, if not quite as massive.
- Same as 1
- Same as 2
- Same as 3
- 200 Chisels for 1000 sigils Not bad, normal exotic quantity, but also not amazing.
- Exotic IF+DF HP rune for 2500 sigils This rune, won’t be suited for everyone but potentially very strong. I like it myself.
- 25000 Embers for free This is a lovely gift! These are easily worth 2k sigils in my book, making the rune effectively free. If you do need embers at all, I would consider getting this even if you don’t want the rune.
- 8000 Embers for 800 sigils, repeatable Obviously not as good a deal as the nodes in the rest of the line, but if you need a lot of embers, these are still pretty good value compared to getting them from other sources. If this was a trading post deal, I would still call it recommended.
I was wondering does that new rune combine with the dark flak rune of old beginnings?
It will combine (be usable together) as it will be different to any other rune. So it will ‘stack’ hp values with other runes assigned to the same monument.
Now all I need is a exotic glyph for another tower lightning or storm flak tower.
Thanks once again for the analysis Morreion! Btw there seems to be an error when trying to visit your site, not sure if it’s down?
Never mind, seems to be back.
Didn’t know there was a thread for this, thank you
The updates are UP already!
I mean for the sigil line spreadsheet, not the website, which I have already looked at, and which has made me relatively excited about this dragon. All I want to know is how I would like to spend my sigils, and whether or not it is worth it
Also, how was that inappropriate? It was a perfectly reasonable request and I also tried my best to be nice and respectful in my post
Okay! Let’s give it a time! Those will be up too, SOON!
I WONDER about that too!
Perhaps a mistake, whoever flagged your query? hmmn
Convenience goes both ways - Morr is EU based so he’s often asleep when the event starts
He’ll get to it when he can
I can’t. The Neon site is based on game files which usually get updated well before the event start, but the spreadsheet is made entirely by hand by me just checking everything in game and typing it in. So there is no possibility for me to have it up before the information shows in game, which happens at 23:00 for me.
Usually I stay up to do updates but like everyone else I expected these to come out next week. I’ll get round to it somewhere today I’m sure
Updated the sheet. Barnov seems to be identical to the W2 line last season (normal dragon line but with extra timers).
The rider line is also a normal rider line, except there’s a repeatable node at the end with 10 days of timers for 200 sigils, which is decent value. The best deals in the trading post tend to be better value than this (like 30 days for 450 sigils last post), but those are time limited of course. And some of the timer deals in trading post are also weaker (like 6 days for 150 sigils last season). So it’s a useful node if you need more timers, but don’t really need the keys.