Aftermath - Week 2 - Fortification

Credit, News, & Questions

Credit:

• Credit for this poster goes to PoseidonPQ of the Creators Faction and Gameplay Faction.

News:

• This is the final week for both Ickumma’s discount and the Base Boost Branch discount.
  • This is the final week to claim prizes from the Celestial Rift Key Redemption Branch.
  • The Cosmic Orrery Branch will be available from this event onward at a cost of 15K sigils.
  • Endgame players will now be able to upgrade towers to levels 123, 124, and 125.

Questions:

• Which level are you going to this event?
  • Which do you prefer: pizza or tacos?

I will be going from level 442 with level 89 towers, to level 460 with level 95 towers. I will accumulate a total of nearly 8.5M points in doing so, and this will be the first fortification event wherein I have more than 200 leftover days of timers, let alone any left over at all. To answer the second question, it’s a relatively difficult choice, but I suppose I would choose pizza. (I am extremely passionate about both options, though.)

12 Likes

idk, hopefully atleast 20 lvls higher

pizza as i nvr had taco :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: don’t hate me @Taco
can someone deliver them to my house on saturn :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Going to 458, 8.5 mil points, I got to go with tacos for taco.

3 Likes

Pizza. I may like tacos but Pizza is just the perfect food.

3 Likes

does this meam im lucky to have pizzas and not tacos instead of tacos and not pizzas :grinning:

lvl 442

im only lvl 168 :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

596 for me, although I keep going back and forth about whether or not I’ll hit 600 this fort - I have the timers, but I’d end up with an obscene score and I’m not sure if it’s wise with a mystery tower coming out the following fort, and it being a no new level fort

10 Likes

555 → 564 or 565

Taco pizza is the best!! Why settle for either/or?

6 Likes

taco pizza :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

SHAMEEEEEEE

4 Likes

This is the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.

4 Likes

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
i did say

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

You of all people don’t adore taco pizza? It is you who should be wearing the scarlett “T” young madam.

Edit: Didn’t notice it was in response to Saturn never having had a taco. That it shameful. It was its own food group when I was in university.

5 Likes

i know as i saw ur streams and videos :slightly_smiling_face: :joy:

1 Like

Pizza

2 Likes

Just wait until you hit a base with a red mage

2 Likes

record it and put it on ur channel muwahahaha :smiling_imp:
i only have like 400 12 hour timers :sob:

1 Like

Pretty good for a little guy! Keep your head high hombre!

5 Likes

Blowing it up this fort, highest I’ve ever hit and probably will ever hit until the next discount :smiley:

7 towers from 60-65
1 tower from 1-65

Also, I need some advice. I can max one new lightning tower from 1-65. I need a little bit more points, so I’m getting more lightning towers. Is it better to have lightnings at levels 65-51-1 or 65-37-37?

5 Likes

65-51-1

5 Likes