Aftermath - Week 2 - Fortification

I’d go 65/51/1

6 Likes

This Fort event is brought to you by Draconic Chests. Draconic Chests, have you finished your Festive Branch line?

6 Likes

Hi, what planner is it? I tried to access Mec’s planner but it requires google access.

1 Like

Same planner, just that Zami runs it now. If you have a google account then you just need to log into it first. If you’re on IOS there’s an app you need to download but Im not sure what it is since Im android

2 Likes

I’m on iOS. I just use the Google Sheets app.

2 Likes

I had to request access, but haven’t had it yet

1 Like

It’s because you arent logged into a google account. You dont need to be given access

4 Likes
  1. Level 439. I will not go up any levels this event - I will actually net about -46k xp. I’m going to merge a few old useless towers into an ice flak, then upgrade that to level 89 (my current max tower level).

2. Most days I would choose pizza, but I had pizza for lunch yesterday and today, so now I would pick tacos :rofl:

4 Likes

Does anyone know what level you need for 125’s? I think I can get a few at least this fort, so that’s exciting!

2 Likes

Turns out, it’s because i was trying to access the link from Mec’s post. When I tried the link in Zami’s spreadsheet vault, it worked!

1 Like

You’re using an extremely old version - go to Zami’s spreadsheet vault and use the one there

Edit: Just saw that you figured it out

7 Likes

Somewhere between 523-525.

4 Likes

Ooh, I think I can get that! But not if the hut needs arcanum eggs, then I’ll be waiting one more fort…

But I’ll get my C.O up for sure, so pretty excited for this event!

6 Likes

i will do a JL n go to 750 :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

It very well might. We’ve done 4 builder hut upgrades using verdant eggs. Before that was 3 eld and before that 2 abysmal. Vanguard and harb were 5 each, but that was long ago now (it seems).

4 Likes

Stop slacking.

6 Likes

Furiously hits 700

8 Likes

New tower in the next fort ??? :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Yes, they announced it during the season preview stream. The new tower comes out week 6 (listed as 7 in the in game layout but should be week 6 during fort)

2 Likes

Dew it or the potato get the knife

5 Likes