Aftermath - Week 6 - Fortification

There is no poster from Poseidon today due to preoccupation with the holiday.

News & Questions

News:

• A new tower (and its respective branch) is set to release alongside this event.
  • This will be the second and final week for the 20% prize increase in Barnov’s and Dr. Zosha’s branches.

Questions:

• Which level are you going to this event?
  • How is your taste in music? Is it versatile, or is it within limits? If limited, what’s your preference?

My answers:

• I will hopefully achieve level 471, as I unexpectedly unlocked the Eldritch tier during the last breeding event with aid from the Assault event.
  • To answer the second question, my taste in music is very versatile. I listen to a variety of different artists and styles, all dispersed throughout multiple genres; Rap, Pop, R&B, and a multitude of others. Typically, I listen to whatever meets my ears in a pleasant way. Anything I deem pleasant to hear, I will listen to.
4 Likes

The only thing I can write about what you want to know the most is “You can get SOMETHING NEW during this fort event”. :grimacing:

16 Likes

To the level that is equivalent to a laughter in a certain Southeast Asian language( let’s this be a riddle to those who enjoy solving it) just lv up another ice flak 125and perch to 120

6 Likes

Oh sht it’s fort next? Was that not the event like a week ago?

I think I’m going crazy

4 Likes

going up to 570 and will build either the new tower or an Oreo
Fort

I don’t have a specific type of music I like, mostly just if I like the song or not. Except Rap, most of it is terrible.

2 Likes

Former teammate living in Thailand often used that numbers. :blush:

3 Likes

Bingo

This TOO! But, MOSTLY instrumentals (like piano, guitar, violin music) and birds & water (ocean, river) sounds! :green_heart:

ALSO, recently I’ve been parking my ears, listening to MTL’s music & song covers! LOOVEE them! One of my favourites was their cover of “You Are My Sunshine”! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Here is the new tower, you are welcome. If this isn’t the new tower then I quit!.. at least until I come back 30 minutes after I quit

5 Likes

Getting 11 maxed towers! Only going up 6 levels though from 525 to 531, but I’m happy to finally have reached end-game towers.

Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 12.15.24 PM

As for music, recently I’ve been listening to more classical music and movie soundtracks, it helps while studying and working. I’m also a big fan of latin music and English Pop though.

7 Likes

15 Likes

555? I’ve lived next to Thailand for a good part of my life :laughing:

5 is pronounced as hah or ha so it just makes sense :joy:

Hoping for 158 for next breed.

I’m pretty open, although I usually listen to songs that have an upbeat feel, but that contain either a really dark message or some underlying tragedy and/or sad feeling.

1 Like

Correct

1 Like

Should hit 537

I like Drum n Bass, Breaks, hard house and trance as this it what I would I play when DJing at clubs many years ago.

Also listen to Heavy metal, 80-90s Rock and more relaxing instrumentals.

Not a massive fan of rap, country or overly commercial girl/boy band pop music.

2 Likes

No goal on level. Maybe around 250? My goal is to get over 1bil in defense. If I hit that I will be happy.

3 Likes

Same plan as last time 12 m points until one day Pg fixes the last prize to have a boat load of rewards, 500s will probably be my goal range because of how much resources I’m going to be using so 500 - 510 or between

1 Like

Probably the same level, maybe 1 more. Have about 20 storage upgrades, breeding castle and incubator.

2 Likes

I’ll go from 495 to 502, finally broke into the 500s for 16M points (4M come from farms and mills, basically lots of points for not many timers)

2 Likes

Storage upgrades are always rough - such a huge drain on timers!

2 Likes