Again it has came back for the 5th time

Mother called said her breast cancer has came back it’s the. 5th time and why no out rage for the cure rather treat it instead of curing it you rather make money if this documentary don’t make you mad I don’t know what will

2 Likes

I’m just pd off the highest level is pdivity

Sorry to hear. Best of luck to her and your family.

1 Like

That video is interesting. Make sure to read both sides though. Not that I believe one way or the other in regards to his treatment, but it’s easy to fall for false conspiracy theories if you only listen to one side.

“ Yet the National Cancer Institute says there is no evidence that Burzynski has cured a single patient, or even helped one live longer. He has not backed up his claims by publishing results from a randomized, controlled trial — considered the gold standard of medical evidence — in a respected, peer-reviewed journal.”

1 Like

If you seen the documentary they did not follow they way dr wanted the schedule to go so if you don’t follow the recommendation it’s not going to work ( which they didn’t want it to work) remember it’s all about the money

I dont doubt that. Just wanted to be sure that you research both sides and not end up getting scammed. I personally know of someone who spent over a mil before they died, flying to a different country for a miracle cure that didnt work.

Cancer and the ways modern medicine still go about trying to treat it is a touchy subject for me. I’ve seen some of the worst that can happen with conventional cancer treatment via my father. GBM is basically a death sentence no matter what though.

I really do feel for you and hope they finally find a reliable cure to this shit and soon.

1 Like

Oh their is a cure but you gotta pay over 300 million to get it

I’m terribly sorry man.

1 Like

There are no cure, stop being naive.

1 Like

Yet. :upside_down_face:

That makes no sense at all, that’s like saying, “Oh everybody’s dying, I could save all of them…but it’s gonna cost the all the money in the world, plus being able to legally make money”
Why would you make a cure for something and make it unpurchasable so that nobody can buy it?

The premise is that it is more profitable for companies to treat a disease than to cure/eliminate it.

The logic is faulty mostly because humans are involved … capable of feelings and almost everyone is affected by cancer, by having or a loved one having cancer. And of course they can’t keep secrets.

Frankly, there are tons of scammers out there. Think of all the guaranteed weight loss adverts, it all looks credible. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear about your mother’s cancer. Best wishes for her comfort and strength and recovery.

A lot of new cancer treatments have been proposed, tested, and approved or rejected in the past 40 years, significantly improving outcomes for many cancers. I do not suggest putting much faith in anybody who claims the system is suppressing a cure or claims a cure but is unable to prove it. It’s possible, but his being a crank, crackpot, or charlatan has to be considered.

2 Likes

It’s more profitable to treat a problem than cure it

I can tell y’all didn’t watch the video

Sorry to hear about your mother but try and not let your emotions go down a dark path of irrationality.

it is not more profitable to treat a disease than cure it. You are thinking profit for medication only. However, there are a lot of other costs involved in treating disease that negate much of that profit. Treating disease is a very expensive expenditure and costs insurance companies and consumers billions of dollars a year. it would be much more profitable for a pharmaceutical company to come up with a cure, patent it, and sell it. Not to mention the cost savings in consumer premiums and other things.

The USA Today video linked above is an old one from like 5 years ago. I remember reading a few investigative articles about Dr. Burzynski years ago. At the time, he had no research to support his claims - only anecdotal evidence, which in the eyes of the medical community isn’t worth much. Since that USA Today article, he still has yet to publish anything in a reputable journal and in fact, I believe the Texas Medical Board took action against him last year. There is no FDA support for his claims and in looking at what he charges, he is clearly a scam artist (up to $9k a month). If he truly found a cure, he should have zero reason not to get funding for a double blind, randomized controlled trial. For decades he has yet to publish anything reputable which for someone who claims to have found a “cure” is extremely strange and suspicious. A peer reviewed research study proving his technique would grant him a legacy unheard of before and probably the Nobel prize. It’s quite suspicious he doesn’t do anything to demonstrate his techniques actually work other than claiming they do.

While we have cures for some types of cancers, many more treatments still need to be developed for other forms of cancer.

Thoughts with you and your family.

4 Likes

If you watch the entire video you would see how it was stolen while he was constantly tied up in litigation constantly took his patents and stole his medicine THERE IS A CURE FOR EVERY DISEASE WHY SHOULD THEY CURE YOU WHEN YOU CAN KEEP ON PAYING MONEY TO HAVE IT TREATED AND NEVER BE CURED AND IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE MONEY AND THAT’S HOW IT ALWAYS WILL BE WHY DO YOU THINK MARIJUANA IS A LEGAL TOO MANY MEDICAL BENEFITS THE ENEMY TO BIG PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES CONNECT THE DOTS QUIT BEING NAIVE

Hey, I get where you’re coming from … we both are watching loved ones suffer. My spouse has ALS. There is no cure for it but you know what? My brother swears there’s a cure … this miracle drug has cured ALS, cancer, diabetes, and etc.

It’s not well known cause big pharma is conspiring against it. He sends me video testimonials and invites to exclusive informational meetings.

It only cost $84 per month … this wonderful miracle drug.

What do you think about that? There are greedy immoral people who prey on the broken hearted. Don’t believe the crap, don’t become a victim.

I really hope no one listens to you, and go to professionals, instead of believing that 5 herbs can cure cancer.

1 Like

Do you also believe that the earth is flat?