Airplane mode fucking my clan over

This was in LC read close they say they use airplane mode daily

Maybe he was referring to the actual airplane mode in ios?

1 Like

When someone said thanks for admitting you cheat he just laughs…:thinking:

That’s not even admitting to using airplane mode in battles, it sounds like he is using the airplane mode feature for something else. Many people use it to prevent their phone from using data, especially players who are on limited data pushing their data limit to the max.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe you guys would like to war them and wonder why you can’t get in defense🤷‍♀️

Everyone is familiar with what airplane mode is and what it’s used for so why would he not deny cheating or defend his side of “airplane mode” usage

Now I’m not in your team nor am I on the league chat the picture is posted in, I’m just basing off what I see from the screenshot.

It’s like the players use of the word opened him to be attacked for something he might not even be doing.

I understand that and respect it however I despise cheating in every aspect. I don’t think PG has fully fixed “airplane mode” and I believe some teams are still using it. When one team can’t build up defends because of constant rejections it makes things seem very fishy :thinking:

2 Likes

And that is fishy, it’s quite a shame that PG has yet to discover a way to detect this.

I had 15 people on and all went to defend all were rejected it was quite bullshit then the fucker laughs and says this shit in LC

Did they score flames from the runs?

I’m not sure if this is a troll post or not lol… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

based from his message, he don’t even know what airplane mode does in the game.

Maybe teach him that doing so is cheating or will make him look like a cheater instead of doing a witch hunt straight away?

you pretty much judged the guy that doesn’t even know what kind of cheating he did.

Then do explain how 15 members get denied a battle invite?:thinking: Maybe it’s just a glitch in PG system because they tend to mess up a lot but for 15 people to have the same problem :woman_shrugging: He either admitted it for his team or himself.

for other members, they might know. but from this guy?

he might have been taught to “attack using airplane mode” without any context of what it does. but yeah, lets go straight with the witch hunt.

If you have any cheater report, directly send a ticket.

1 Like

Cheating in any way or sort just tends to bug me :facepunch: if you can’t play a game fairly to win then you shouldn’t be playing at all. A lot of teams that use airplane mode, nothing gets done to them because PG is more worried about their salary than their gamers satisfaction

I’ll be honest here. I used to play the game on Airplane Mode with only WiFi enabled.

My old phone didn’t have the capability to ignore calls while in game, so any calls i got during my time in game would boot me out to choose to answer/ignore the call. Putting the game in airplane mode disabled incoming calls, while keeping just the wifi on allowed me to play the game uninterrupted.

Perhaps this is the case here from his wording.

4 Likes

How is this cheating? Using a phones capability to be able to play a game without being disturbed is not cheating.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with airplane mode except I hear it a lot in game.

Do you know how to do it? I don’t.

But for those who exploit the in game airplane mode, little pathetic you…

1 Like