All i ever wanted was a lvl 1 ember

I will sell my firstborn child just to get my ember back to level one again :sob: i wish i knew not to level him up…

3 Likes

tell me about it… mine is lv 20.

RUMPELSTILTSKIN!!! :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

3 Likes

i am so sad… i wish my ember was a little baby again

I heard a rumor all levels of embers may get the heal time of a level 1 in the future. If true, I doubt it’s a priority.

3 Likes

flying alongside Sapphire Ochre, huh?

I thought it only evolves to orange?
Red dg, purple cloak, blue resist?, Orange reverse proj/invert.

1 Like

Please please please… :pray::pray::pray:
This is one of the few things I would pay for in this game. Please give us a way to turn back Ember to level 1!
:sweat_smile::sweat::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Gosh, I’d buy the most expensive package if it comes with Ember reset lol. The pains of joining a team that didn’t know up from down when first starting this game.

2 Likes

Mine’s level 14… I’d do just about anything to get it back down to level 1 haha. I have uhhh… thirty seven spare dollars in my iTunes account! :t_rex:

3 Likes

Ember 1 is the forever dragon. There won’t be another that will be able to topple it. :heart_eyes:

I would prefer they just fix the progression in the game. I am currently spending the vast majority of my time flying ember to grind egg tokens. I mean imagine a game where you could fly your current tier dragons and make decent progression towards the next dragon.

6 Likes

Please… why is my Ember level 6? :scream:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.