Allow us to choose season avatar and dragon combo

I would like for WD to allow us to choose our season avatar and dragon combo. Add a drop down menu or something at the beginning of each dragon line. I don’t want to have to pay for an avatar that I don’t want and will never use.

Thank you,

Selima

9 Likes

Or just sell separate avatars, not the “hard earned” via sigils, or past years, let those remain unavailable,

just anything new, or even egg mission related - like “destroy 50 bases using chimerak” or something

1 Like

You could possibly even let us design our own avatars, such as a picture. So it’s more personalised and we can relate to the avatar, instead of having some mysterious dragon warrior covered in armour, this Is too steiotypical for today’s world, they should still be an option but for those who are artistic and out there, they should be given the opportunity to have their own avatar design.

Yeah, cause that wouldn’t lead to abuse or anything.

1 Like

of all the things to concern yourself with its avatars?

Am I the only one with a slight suspicion broaching this will lead to avatars getting their own seasonal branches, making like…10 things to spend sigils on? :eyes: no? Okay, picking your own would be nice and essentially hurt nothing tho.

2 Likes

Its actually bad for wars, like in summer season when half the team had the same kinnarus avatar, it was confusing to coordinate

People like avatars. Nothing wrong with that. If you have to look at it why not have something appealing.

3 Likes

they cant even fix the airplane mode or pre war attacks. can we just not give them an idea to fuck up anyways?

1 Like

I agree. Branches are expensive enough it sucks when the portrait you want and the dragon you want are on different branches. I do wish PG would come up with more avatars we can earn through winning battles, forging items, etc.

3 Likes

There are a lot of issues in the game but that’s not going to stop them from finding ways to improve it. We can’t shut down discussions about other ideas just because they haven’t fixed airplane mode.

3 Likes

i disagree it lets them think we have moved on or somehow forgotten. out of sight out of mind. no amount of cud chewing on these forums will result in anything from PG. squeeky wheel and all that jazz.

1 Like

Call me crazy but I like to think people can focus on more than one aspect of the game. I want airplane mode fixed but wanting the ability to choose the portrait I spend my sigils on as I get a dragon doesn’t make me want airplane mode fixed any less. The forums don’t lack posts highlighting what PG does wrong so I don’t think we are in danger of them thinking we have moved on or forgotten. Add your voice to one of the posts regarding these issues.

3 Likes

I agree that adding more avatars based on general game accomplishments would also be nice. I like your idea Corp, I had a similar one which I remembered after reading your post lol.

Similar idea to Corp:

Let us win certain parts of an avatar (either threw accomplishments or events). These parts would be things like hair, shirt, faces, etc. Like tell them: congrats, you got enough sigils or forged so many items, so you get to choose one type of hair from the following collection.

I also agree that no one has forgotten the glitches that need to be fixed. If you don’t want to let them forget, then make a post about it and constantly comment on it, so it can’t go away. Please stop commenting on my post about an unrelated topic.

5 Likes

THis was specifically brought up in a discussion with of when I was sitting with them last week at the atlas event. @Pixxel @Arelyna can pass this forward to John please… he will like to see others had the same idea…

5 Likes

For sure! Thank you for highlighting!

1 Like

I know this topic is 23 days old, but I really like it, so I’m bumping it back up. This would be such a cool thing.

5 Likes

I fancy the idea of having customized avatars, too :smiley:

1 Like

Great idea!

Customised avatars would be easy to code so don’t see why not. At the very least give us a choice of sex? Can’t say I’m thrilled to have a female avatar imposed on me when I’m a guy.

2 Likes