Ammo runes and glyphs?

Ammo runes ???When will these be made available again?? Having just one ammo rune every few months was bad enough now no kingdom wars when will we see ammo runes back ? Why can’t pg make a ammo glyphs?

2 Likes

Aren’t Hunter ammo runes already silver chests?

1 Like

Ammo runes are available in fight pits too

5 Likes

The mythic Ammo glyph was the reward for the first assault event. I’d honesty be pretty upset if they released it to everyone as it was a prize won from an event.

4 Likes

Was that the assault event were everyone exploited the war cry bug? Because I remember that was the first run of the current version of assault

2 Likes

No i don’t think it was officially called assault at the time. The points were capped. There was a different calculation for max points available.

1 Like

I think it was called assault also but I could be wrong. Iirc there was only one global leaderboard so you had to be end game to even rank. There was a limit to how many points you could score based on your max tier so the next assault they made it so you can hit the same tier base over and over again to rack up points. Was one of the dumbest changes lol.

I do like the structure of the current assault. Just make is all lineage and we’re good to go. Give everyone level 1 lineages.

1 Like

I would love this so much

Yes that’s correct there was just a global leaderboard. Top 10 received the ammo glyph.

1 Like

It was also reelected before I started playing. I would love the ability to compete for it agin. Sadly, there is no way for me to get it.

1 Like

Weren’t ammo glyphs given out for prizes a long time ago for something? My oldest account has a legendary ammo glyph but I can’t remember what it was from

1 Like

They have already had the joy of playing this great game for years. What more can anyone ask for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I believe there was once or twice where the glyph was a global ranking reward in a pvp.

2 Likes

Was that back in 2016 or 2017?

1 Like

This confused me …

https://forums.wardragons.com/t/ammo-runes-and-glyphs/136161/13?u=scaleyjoe

I also don’t understand how the post can have so many likes. I totally get the sentiment. Yes, there should be some unique items in the game. But the counterpoint is valid as well. How do you attract new players if old players have a cemented in advantage?

But what I really don’t understand is the tone and animosity, and on top of that, all the likes! Baffled. “Get the _____ out”, really?

These forums remind me of videos I see of sharks, with all the little fish swimming with the shark. When the shark attacks something, the little fish swoop in for a free meal. Not implying anyone in particular is a shark or anyone is a little fish, I think they know who they are.

3 Likes

That was 3 likes. Not a lot.

Yes, get the :duck: out with your negativity. SummerK was being negative. Sure, there was another way to say it, but Mike doesn’t really sugarcoat his words.

1 Like

I have no isssue of the glyph being awarded for something similar, but to make it widely available would be a slap in the face for people that worked hard to get it.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with the point.

Although the original poster’s message admittedly was overly sarcastic, the response seemed a bit strong. I don’t even find that surprising. I wouldn’t have commented it it weren’t for the likes. That is the part I don’t understand. For a group of leaders who lament over forum toxicity in one thread to come here and cheer it on in another, makes no sense.

2 Likes

Not sure why it would be a slap in the face. At the time was this stated it would be a one time prize never to be offered again or only offered as an assault global prize if not then i cannot see the problem. A prize was offered for a certain thing folk got the prize. now if it was to be offered again for another thing who cares.

2 Likes

I did say widely available didn’t I? :slight_smile:

LOL…i did say offered again for another thing…never mentioned it should be rationed/limited.