Hello, Dragon Lords!
Alongside the release of Captain Tor, we will also be rolling out changes to the Fight Pits this week as we strive to improve our events and overall gameplay experience in Dragons. The following updates will be in place during this event:
- 15 minute Mega Attack Disable: During the last 15 minutes of every round, mega attacks will be disabled.
- 10 minute Cooldown Periods: The cooldown period between rounds will be reduced from 15 minutes to 10 minutes.
- Increased Coliseum VP and Champion Bonus: The starting victory points of the Coliseum will increase from 200K to 250K and the champion bonus will be increased from 200K to 250K.
- Viewing results of the round: You will now be able to view results during the cooldown period.
Plus, we’ll be introducing a series of UI improvements and bug fixes for this event!
Here’s a brief FAQ on the new Fight Pits event:
Q: If I bought a Mega Coin before the mega attack disable period, will I be able to mega attack during the disable period?
- A: No, you will not be able to mega attack during the disable period, even if you already have a mega coin.
Q: How will I know when the cooldown period is over?
- A: There will be a timer showing you when the cooldown period expires.
Our intent with these changes is to take the feedback our community has provided about the Fight Pits event and elevate the experience in a fun and fair manner. Let us know what you think of these changes once the event is live!