And now for something completely different! (KW you guys.)

Feel bad since nobody posted the poster.

Yay??? But will it blend work?

13 Likes

2 options here:

1- PG usal cocktail of bugs and glitches.

2- KW is the only event that works without bug cause you never drop enough :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Gorgeous poster for a crappy event

10 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

It’s all about luck of map placement

1 Like

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: I hate Kingdom Wars :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:
I wish they’d just kill off this event already

Awesome poster though.

6 Likes

Great poster as always @PoseidonPQ :beers:

Me and @OrcaFrost usually post here lol , but sorry my country has been 3 days under multiple earthquakes and game has been the last thing I could think about . but you got it this time @Hwrd

5 Likes

There’s an irony to this poster:

Kingdom Wars is hated by a lot of people

A lot of people hate Sho’groth because of how powerful it is at low levels.

I’m either going to love it because…it’s KW, very few teams are actually going to try that hard, but hate it at the same time because…it’s KW. Or I’m going to hate it but love it at the same time for the exact same reasoning…it’s different, someway, trust me.

1 Like

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

We normally get rank 1-3 during KW so I’m ok :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand:

Until you get stuck in the middle of the map with 5 heavy spending teams as your neighbors. Those are the best times.

The sarcasm is strong with this one…

(Insert picture of Darth Vader… but I’m too lazy to look for one and make a meme…)

2 Likes

download

4 Likes

This work for ya? @Fox @LizDrakemoor @Daedalus (gonna be in trouble on the last one)

4 Likes

By powerful at low levels what do you mean? I’m level 70 and will be flying gold divines come fort event in a week. If true could be worth getting at least a few of his stones?

nice! they get sooo good then :wink:

My Sho’groth, who is capped out gold tier(with a rider), can quite literally obliterate a level 40 towers.