Android Game Down?

My games fine but every time I try to boot up atlas it just crashes

1 Like

Not working here too. The iPads work fine.

Try power off on ur device for a minute or so also try turning on and off wifi it helps when I’m in the same situation but idk.

Mine also just crashes back to home screen once it hits 100% on the loading screen. S21 ultra. My phone is up to date with no updates since mid last month. I’ve tried full closing and restarting phone.

1 Like

Update I tried a VPN and it seems the US West coast server is down and the game opened when I used an East coast location.

1 Like

Thank you. I wasn’t able to open the game either, but it works with an east coast server on a VPN.

I just found out about this, so I don’t know the root cause. Finding the cause and solution will be our highest priority today as soon as the team is online.

7 Likes

Having same problem as all of you, game starts to load then crashes. Located on the US West coast and using an android phone.

1 Like

yes it loads up then backs out. does not want to fully open up

1 Like

Awesome support keeps telling me it’s my device and that’s frustrating :joy:

I know how frustrating this is. I don’t know the cause yet, but I have an idea about what to look for.

The credit goes to R0oster31 for finding out this a US west coast issue. That will make it easier for us to diagnose the root cause and fix this.

7 Likes

It might not only a west coast issue. I’m on the east coast of the US and I can’t see chats or get into atlas. I do use android tho.

1 Like

If the player base using android is unable to play the game, instead of handicapping teams with less players to defend/attack, would it not be better to disable PvP until the fix is made?

I honestly am having no issues other than the normal lag, but some teams may struggle and it does make things unfair :eyes:

5 Likes

This is helpful too. I know it sucks, but this is more evidence for something I think might be causing the problem.

1 Like

I can’t make that call by myself, but this might be a possibility. It’s 6 am in California, so most of the team is asleep. This might make sense, though.

Yes just this morning acts like it’s going to log in then the game crashes. I’ve uninstalled other apps for more room but this is a server issue I’m guessing or what please advise

1 Like

I’m in Houston Texas Central Time zone and cant log on

3 Likes

These are two separate issues (extreme lag blocking basic Atlas actions and the “finish last attack” thing) that I’m hoping to fix today. The lag issue was going to be my highest priority today before this Android issue came up.

5 Likes

This is a regional issue, so it’s not a problem with your phone. I suspect this is coming from an outside company we use to handle communications between our servers and Android devices. Something similar happened several months ago.

The game works for me when I go through a VPN server in Atlanta. I just confirmed that the game won’t start when going through a server in Houston.

We will get this fixed ASAP.

4 Likes

From Dallas Fort Worth…can’t log in it just crashes

1 Like

Thank you I’ll keep trying to log in to see when it’s working too bad you cant send a system message saying that the servers or service is restored and we can log back in.

1 Like