Android issues encountered

Can someone please fix the issues associated with using android devices prior to any other updates? I have to use my Samsung phone to access various events and to check on other items during events instead of my Samsung tablet. I don’t prefer using my phone as the font is too small.

I have issues on the Samsung tablet, too.
And I hate to use my phone, as I can’t really attack with the hunter - no way to use 3 fingers simultaneously.

plus I can’t see anything from my own hand. :stuck_out_tongue:

The game seems to hate Samsung devices over other Android devices, LG, Google Pixel, etc. I guess it might be that Samsung customizes the OS more heavily :see_no_evil:

You can try fiddling with resolution and various other settings, such as in game center and battery management, but it’s a toss up. Not saying that there aren’t game issues either, but it’s worth experimenting to save your own sanity :see_no_evil:

Also, some service provider apps are naughty and don’t play nice with other apps.

1 Like

Mine is visually ability to actively partake in the events. I get a blank screen or sql statements that lead to nowhere.

PG…get a QA Department for Gods sake

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.