The 007 guy if you don’t know

12 Likes

That’s all I’m gonna be saying all day
“Names BOND, JAMES BOND”

2 Likes

Sad loss

2 Likes

First black panther star now him :sob:

That blows. The Spanish Peacock is no more. RIP.

:disappointed: :sob:

Honestly i don’t care.
We have different opinions on who legends are.

I agree, we have different opinions.
But this dude was a legend if you enjoyed James Bond movies

4 Likes

He started the whole thing

Also, perhaps more relevant to this community, he was the voice of Draco in Dragonheart.

1 Like

While I do agree with you, it’s heartless and vile to say you don’t care about another person’s death. I didn’t know him much either, but I do care about this as it’s a death.

5 Likes

So when someone close this person passes away do we show the same sympathy like he did here?

People day every day. It’s heartless and vile that you don’t think about them.
Im don’t care if someone take billion just to say “im jammes bonde”. So yeah, i don’t care :slight_smile: whats the problem? The reality is that people “cry” just because it was on big screens.

Right, let’s see you keep that mindset when someone you care about dies.

1 Like

Actually people cry because the person which passed away gave them a lot of good feelings over the course of time.

But I do agree from a humanity point of view a child starving in Afrika must/should receive the same amount of attention.

4 Likes

RIP to one of the few actors that pulled off looking sexier the older he became. :heart::cry:

1 Like

we still have clooney. :grin:

You guys with no care of this, i believe you need more love from other and i am sad for that.
Good bye extraordinary of league man

idk man.

people who are sad due to his death seem to be completely normal.

people who are not sad or do not care about his death also seem to be completely normal.

people who are sad due to his death AND telling others to show the same reaction are not normal

people who are not sad or do not care about his death AND telling others to not feel sad or shouldn’t care about his death are also not normal.

the latter two kinds are… way damn too nosy imo, too meddlesome. let people feel/think how they wanna feel/think.

you’re free to feel and think however you want to regarding a matter, but that freedom to do so only works when your freedom doesn’t affect others in bad/negative ways both physically and emotionally.

i repeat, let people feel/think how they wanna feel/think.

edit; someone please sing us let it go.

thought i was THE forum troll, dammit. :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

RIP Ramirez :cry:

1 Like