Another One Bites the Dust

Today was the day.

I said farewell to my team, packed up my island, and uninstalled. Figured I’d say goodbye here as well :heart: I never made any fancy spreadsheets, mined data, or even made it up into diamond (though I’m sure I could have - I hit level 436 this week with two abyssals ready to go.) I’m just a player. A normal, average player - one who provided a sense of community and challenge to my teammates and competitors. Good luck to everyone going forward. I hope you have a wonderful new year :slight_smile:

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

-Snow :snowflake:

20 Likes

New year, new resolution. You have made a wise choice there :ok_hand:
Good Bye and Good Luck :wink:

Happy for you! :partying_face: I for one quit this account since new season started, im just here watching the forums :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Goodbye Snow! I’ve known you for a while now. Considered you a friend. You will be missed.

1 Like

Don’t forget your towel!
Good luck, and happy travels.

1 Like

Let’s keep haunting the forums together, be each other’s support group :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Sorry to see you go Jonesy, but I do envy your freedom. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hope to see you on the forums still, but if not I hope that life brings you the best it has to offer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.