Another team wars our beloved xp farms

Just shameful and amazing that some people still dont get it.
Offending Team: Indomabili

Apparently their reasoning is that he feels that xp farms are a problem and need to be pushed down to the lower leagues.

FB_IMG_1528137243573

2 Likes

That’s a problem. The XP team benefits all players of all levels! The farms probably helped that guy when they were lower level. So that’s quite evil declaring on a peaceful and non-hostile team

4 Likes

8 Likes

The near perfect loop of that gif makes me very happy.

5 Likes

Cue the farming, they should know better

Looking for the easiest way to move up to Sapphire.

Too bad they won’t last too long there. Roster is pretty sad, except for the lvl 400 which clearly carries the team.

LOL yeah they deserve to die warring the XP farms. What is a level 400 doing on THAT team?

The amount of disrespect is unreal. I wish i was in that guy’s league so i could declare war on him.

2 Likes

I do like the WD dynamic whereby we periodically hear word that heathens are invading the War Dragons Holy Land and the War Dragons Pope calls for a crusade to smite them for their blasphemy.

10 Likes

Guess Blackfire is the new pope?

3 Likes

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT! BLACKFIRE FOR OFFICIAL WAR DRAGONS POPE! lol

3 Likes

He said that we do it for the three rubies a day too… I will be getting more then that with the ruby drops I get from his base after the war :smiling_imp:
My base is in defence layout atm. I will revert back to XP layout after war I promise :heart:
Stay awesome and blackfire for pope! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

…3 rubies a day for hundreds/thousands of attacks doesn’t seem like a great payoff, but maybe that’s just me :rofl:

1 Like

The unbeliever likely does not know that the knights who guard the temples in the Holy Land have taken a vow of poverty. He probably thinks something weird, like that they get three rubies per day per attacker. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

In the decades to come their children’s children shall still hang their heads in shame of this treasonous act to the community. The very mention of Indomabili will cause passersby to spit in disgust

“Remember, remember!
The 4th of Junevember
The XP base waring plot;
I know of no reason
Why the XP base waring treason
Should ever be forgot!”

10 Likes

My translate.google-fu is not that strong, but… as I understand what he said in italian is basically that they have it too easy, not playing and moving to diamond?!?

umm. lol

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Seriously? XPfarmsLooseX1 finishes in the bottom five in every pvp event … meaning they lose team points every other week. If it weren’t for gracious teams gifting them team points, they’d be in gold.

MinionDave & UnrulyFlames gift them team points whenever they are in the same league. Thanks Dave. :kissing_heart::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Dave is our hero! :hugs::kissing_heart::hugs:
Regina😻
Slicknick :heart:
Sam :four_leaf_clover:
Izzylious​:evergreen_tree::meat_on_bone:
Effemupchuck :sparkles::dizzy::sparkles:
:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:Thank you :pray:t2: :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

I met this person and I tell you that with his sick ideas he will not go very far. I’m so sorry to read these things, since I’m Italian. and to think that the farms do the double game to get in the diamond is right from the sick

Sorry for my bad english :joy::joy: i use google traslate

1 Like

considering that the team does not even have atlas then it does XP right on those Farms