Anuba Price Reduction Error?

Started claim prizes in the Anuba line and saw the first couple prizes are 60 sigils. It was said that he would be 60% off OF the original lines price. The normal price for these is 100… That’s only a 40% discount. I will mail support soon, but WARNING to everyone!!! Plz clarify if it was 60% or 40% off.
-True

EDIT: I was wrong… Carry on.

It’s 60% of the original price not 60% off

It appears you are correct… I got all excited over nothing. Now i just look foolish :zipper_mouth_face: :confounded:

Lol don’t worry I misread things all the time

Interestingly i also had it as 60 percent off… Then checked here to see its 60% of…

Creators faction all posted 60% off
So wonder if it was tweaked later?

I really think they should have specified. I know we should read better, but why not just say %40 off? Really makes me mad

Exactly the point of the matter… I am frustrated as well and thinking if i could ask for the sigils back. Doubtful as i already used the gold chests… Oh well, I fell for it :confused:

I am actually asking for the sigils back as I haven’t used anything. I’ll just get grogg and be happy with it.

Guys is you can’t read the official news correctly then why should PG refund u anything? Just saying…

Thanks for that. I’m glad you felt your comment was worthy of being typed. I corrected myself as i did more research. Your opinion over what i want to do with my sigils is irrelevant. Mistakes can be made, sorry if that bugs you. Thanks for the comment though…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.