Any update on New Prim Tiers

Can anyone give me any lead on new Prim Tiers. Any expected month or atleast year.

1 Like

No one knows :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

I second this motion.

2 Likes

All I know is, they were planning to release them after Atlas Shuffl.
And I don’t see PG going anywhere with Shuffl. I am not sure since when they are trying LOL.
Why wait for shuffl, just need to add new tiers to prim, how hard is that. So many players have maxed out their primes, Atlas feeling like Dead End now.

1 Like

The big issue with new prim tiers is that it further widens the gap between top end players and lower end ones. Already things like max siegers have higher defence than low level destroyers and fighters and issues like this will only get worse as more tiers come out.

7 Likes

Yup thats right.
But the one having maxed primes are spenders, active players or old players. So, not bringing new prim tiers is like penalising them for non active or new players. New players have to start it from the scratch.
For game to hold its active population, it needs to be constant evolving, Atlas is stuck in terms of prims.

5 Likes

Orrrrrrrr… change the event altogether, or add alternate methods of scoring

20 Likes

You want to make lagigane go from lagigane to nothing but lag?

1 Like

I mean, it’s already laggy :joy: And there are other ways to get glory :eyes:

3 Likes

But there shouldn’t be a reason to penalize those who have busted their behinds to get their prims maxed.

6 Likes

Or on an Ă©vent based on killing or gold farming // to replace that prim event??

1 Like

That’s why we have been suggesting it’s removal as a event because it can’t keep
Escalating and not impact player retention!
The event never should have been a thing to begin with and it needs to be pulled and replaced with literally anything that won’t further increase the gap between those on the map and those just entering the map!
We need players to engage the map and not feel hopelessly behind and we need them to actually have a shot at attaining a foothold so they can compete and eventually offer competitive play :facepunch: and at same time we need those who are already maxed on primes to not be penalized!
So In my opinion the only quick solution that’s not detrimental to player base health is to replace the event with a new event and honestly atlas events are lame dull and underwhelming always have been lol
Bring on a new atlas event because prime event is unviable and truly pointless as it rapidly escalates the maps meta :man_facepalming: You would have to assume pg knew that :man_shrugging:
Now why would they design something like that ? Yep quick money at the expense of long term play :+1:
SIMPLY REMOVE THE PRIME EVENT FROM ROTATION AND REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING VIABLE LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Guys, suggestions about removing/changing prim upgrade event is really good.
But topic is going off track.
As i went through previous posts on new prims tiers, PG has already decided to bring new prim tiers, they have noticed the requirement.
Problem is that they told it will be brought after Shuffl, but as per my knowledge Shuffl should have happened long back, Shuffl so far is no luck for PG.
So just bring the new prim tiers now, god knows how many years it will take for shuffl to get right. (_)
And its not just about event, its no fun not being able to upgrade my prim, I have kinda 2 m glory on my Destroyer now, feels bad it all getting wasted.

We need some new tiers :joy: gonna get rusty otherwise

1 Like

I don’t think more tier for primarch is necessary cause it will create a huge power creep like in game which will makes players harder to catch up along with wasting rss like leveling trapper which can only be done by hitting sieger or hitting anything else and suffering from huge troops lost margin.
Replace this event completely with a glory event or something when you get points from the glory you gain, ( if it falls during pvp then just disable the shield until the glory event ends)

2 Likes

Yes! I was thinking this idea exactly! Glory based event! I second this :point_up:t3:

2 Likes

Also have this event give the most timer like the last prize ( maybe 1m glory) alone give 100 days total.
Atlas will be in chaos lol which is what we all want

1 Like

Ohhhh :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

If they can’t or won’t introduce new prime tiers then just simply add an additional 10 levels to S2’s. Instead of 25 make it 35 to max.

A glory raid event would definantly spice things up :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

And make it that they have no stat increase, otherwise you throw the balance out further