Any Updates on upcoming Festive Dragon?

Any Updates on upcoming Festive Dragon… whether it’s going to be a great Warrior?? Or a good Hunter?? Or A fine Sorcerer?? Or a :nauseated_face: Invoker?? (No offense I don’t like Invokers)

1 Like

Never really matters to me because the legendaries even the festives are rather weak all the time. Odds are it’s a hunter though.

1 Like

They never give us that info early. The festive comes out in two weeks, the earliest they’d give us info about it is probably next Friday or Saturday

The dragon is almost never worth using, the only reason to do the line is for the Draconic chests. I do want to know though if they’re going to resolve the issue we had last season where the festive line + 600 dracs no longer provides enough dragon shards to max the festive (meaning you wont ever stop getting shards as drops)

6 Likes

Given the dearth of dragons options for newer players, the festive is really the only other opportunity to get a dragon to use this season - especially if, like the OP, you don’t like invokers. (Assuming resurrection is not viable - Gunnar may actually be OK for lower levels)

1 Like

Unfortunately that is a major part of the issue created from them cutting yet another legendary line and only offering 2 new legendaries in a season. Festives are almost never very good. We’ve had a couple like Axi and Sakura who were and Neb was ok but not great but most are pretty much jokes with goofy, poor-quality spells. On top of that they’re also quite expensive to level into the upper tiers. For newer players they can be ok but the 19.5k dragon line we had in Unchained and Unearthed was a much better option for newer players. There was no reason they got rid of that, it was a good idea and both times actually came with fairly decent legendaries. Hell, I’d take Pyrrot right now over Mogorot if it was an option.

2 Likes

I doubt they will change anything about the dragon shard drops

Hey. Don’t knock my Hueso :joy:

3 Likes

#NoNeedForFood

2 Likes

I feel like this Festive dragon line needs to be reworked. Most of the time you cant max the dragon untill like 2 seasons later from the draconic chests, and most players only go down this branch for the draconic chests anyway

1 Like

Odds are if it’s reworked PG will ruin a good thing for us.

2 Likes

I too look for draconics…but the dragon can be used for dungeons and TR

1 Like

I stand w your thought lol :joy: